.042.

"Listen here, Madden-"

"No, you listen here, Berkinsh- I see why you shortened it."

"Berkinshire is way too long," she patted the spot beside her on the bed, "Sit."

His lips curled into that beautiful smile of his that Winter had loved so much. He climbed onto her bed and laid beside her on his side. She couldn't help but stare into his blue eyes, a smile tugging at her own lips.

"I've missed you," she said to him while she scratched below his chin just where he liked. His eyes closed and he tilted his head so that she had better access to his chin. "You're like a dog."

"I'm offended," he flashed her his gorgeous smile again to show he really wasn't.

"You're the worst, Madden," she sighed softly, her smile fading as she laid back against her sheets. "I'm still in love with you, you know?"

"I know," he moved closer to her, his arm drapped over her stomach. "I am still in love with you as well."

"Oh love," she sighed again.

"Oh love," he pressed his forehead against her shoulder and smiled, "the things we do for love."

"The things we do for love," she laughed softly. "Except-"

"Please don't bring it up," he lifted his head. "I know one day we will have to discuss it but please let it not be today, I am happy with how we are right now."

"As am I," she whispered.

●●●

♡ maddenrichard, emilia_clarke, and 283,636 others

winterrberks_ One step at a time 🎶
📸 @maddenrichard
Edited 2 hours ago

emilia_clarke Happy to see my baby happy 💕

username3 Is it true you are doing drugs?

username6 I heard she is bulimic

maisie_williams I heard she was just dehydrated and had a shitty bf who didn't care about her 😏

sophiet I heard Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke are true superheroes 😉

winterrberks_ I heard that I need new friends 😌

maddenrichard I heard that the person who took this photo wasn't given credit 😏

winterberksfanpage You look so much happier and for that I am happy. Even more happier to know you and Richard are friends again ❤

selenagomez I miss you 💕

winterrberks_ Imy2💕 @selenagomez