Chapter 12

The next morning, Lucas gave a tired groan as he rubbed his face in his bed. But when he was about to get up, he suddenly felt someone wrap their arm around him, and when he saw who it was, his heart sank.

Missy.

Lucas laid there paralyzed with shock, it was the morning of his wedding day as things were already turning out bad. Having no memory of what happened last night, he tried to get out of bed but Missy snuggled against him.

"Come on sweetheart don't you wanna cuddle with me?" she smiled while still haft asleep.

"Uh, I'm not in the mood for that" he replied with his eyes widen as she started to wake up.

"What the?!" she gasped while sitting up "You're not Charlie!"

"And you're not Riley!" he replied still shocked.

"Oh my God" she gasped "Did we-?"

"I don't know" he said with a worried look.

"Wow, I don't know if I should feel terrible, or grateful. Because I've always wanted to do this with you."

Lucas gave her a frown.

"Get out" he ordered.

"Okay okay, let me just get my-".

But before she could continue, Maya suddenly burst in with a video camera on.

"Congrats Lucas!" she exclaimed as Lucas and Missy shrieked and so did she.

"What the hell?!" Maya gasped.

"Maya" Lucas said while trying to stay calm "It's not what it looks like."

"Oh really?" she scowled "Because to me it looks like you're cheating on Riley on your wedding day!"

"I'm not! This was an accident! You remember that most of us were drunk last night, even you!"

"I was?"

"Yeah and Josh had to take you home. But the question is-" he turned to Missy "How did you get in here?"

"Don't ask me" she replied "I don't remember anything."

"Well get out of here" he ordered sternly "You most likely ruined my chance of getting married now."

After getting dressed, Lucas made his way to the exhibit where he knocked on the door of the bride dressing room.

"Riley" he called "Are you in there?"

The door then opened by Riley.

"Hey" she smiled "Why aren't you in your chamber?"

"Because-" he said nervously "I need to talk to you."

"Oh, sure come in" she let him in as she closed the door "What's up?"

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Well, not that much actually, I think I drank too much last night, Josh found me asleep in the bathtub this morning, I must of been drunk."

"So have I, and uh, that's what I'm here to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?"

He gave a nervous sigh.

"This morning when I woke up-" he explained "I found Missy next to me on my bed."

Riley's eyes widen.

"Riley-" he said with guilt "I didn't mean for any of that to happen, it was a drunk accident, you have to believe me, I did not want to start off our wedding day like this."

Riley just stood there with shock.

"I think I need to sit down" she mumbled as she sat on one of the chairs.

Lucas gave a sad look as he sat in the chair next to her.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbled.

"I get it-" she said sadly "You were drunk, we were all drunk."

"Well actually I think it was just me you and Maya, but yeah."

Riley then gave a sigh "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Neither do I" he mumbled.

Meanwhile, back at Riley's apartment, Zay sat at the counter eating more of the previous wedding cake that was now on a large plate.

"This is so awesome" he smiled.

"Smackle" Farkle said while coming out from the bathroom "Has the new cake arrived yet?"

"It has-" she smiled "It's in the fridge at the exhibit. I can't wait to see Riley and Lucas cut the cake together."

Just then there was a knock at the door as Farkle went over and answered it to see Charlie.

"Well-" he frowned "If it isn't the moldy cheese souffle, what are you doing here?"

"I came to return this" Charlie held up a cardigan "Riley left it at the dinner last night."

At that point Maya entered the room while shoving pass Charlie.

"Hey Maya" he smiled as she made a gagging noise at him with a look of disgust.

"Alright people let's get ready for this wedding-" she announced "If it is happening."

"Uh, it better be happening" Zay spoke up "I am gonna get a piece of that cake no matter what."

"Wait why wouldn't it be happening?" Josh asked.

"Oh I don't know-" Charlie smirked "Maybe a little something called 'Missy slept with the groom'."

"What?!" they gasped.

"Lucas slept with Missy?" Zay said surprised as Charlie nodded "That is so wrong, I totally called dibs on her first."

"Lucas would never do that" Smackle put in as she turned to Maya "Come on Maya back me up."

"Oh they are guilt as charge" Maya said as she held up the video camera "You should see the video."

She then turned to Charlie.

"But the question is-" she frowned at him "How did you know about it Charlie?"

"I have my ways" he smirked.

"Well so do I" she said sternly "Josh, hold my earrings."

________

At the exhibit, Riley and Lucas continued to sit on the chairs with sad and guilty looks without saying a word.

"How long are we gonna keep doing this?" Lucas mumbled.

"I don't know" Riley mumbled as she gave a sniff "I can't believe after all these years, Missy got she wanted."

"Hey don't say that, Missy was drunk too, and she seemed just as surprised as I was."

"But still-" she frowned "That bitch got what she wanted, even if she is with Charlie with now, I bet she enjoyed it."

"But that doesn't mean we can't get married. Riley, today is the day we're gonna tie the knot, you're the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. And even though Missy and Charlie got in the way, that's never stopped us before."

He reached out and held her hand.

"I know that I have to live the rest of my life with guilt for sleeping with another girl-" he said sadly "But once again, it was an accident and a big mistake for drinking too much. I mean we were both stressed because of Missy and Charlie, but now it's the day for us to be happy, because we're finally getting married."

Riley could feel her eyes water as Lucas pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Riley" he said "I always have."

Riley gave a small smile as she hugged back, knowing that their enemies tried to ruin their day, she knew it wouldn't stop them.