Chapter 18

(Forgot to post this pic in the last chapter)

Now at their wedding suite, Riley stared at herself in the bathroom mirror as she looked at her short satin purple nightgown that she was now wearing with no makeup on and her jewelry were off. Knowing that this was it, the moment that comes after a wedding, the moment that she and Lucas were going to do. But her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing as she answered it.

"Hey Maya" she said.

"Did you guys do it yet?" Maya smirked.

"Maya!"

"Okay okay, I was just wondering. Are you at least getting ready for it?"

"Yes, and you just interrupted me right before I could get out the bathroom."

"Oh sorry, but uh, can you send me a pic of what you're wearing?"

"You're gonna show everyone aren't you?" Riley sighed.

"Relax, it's not like you're sending nudes, I mean you are covered up right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then, let's see the gown."

Riley gave another sigh as she went to her camera, posed, took a pic, and then sent it to Maya. Once Maya got the pic, she opened it up and their friends surrounded her to see the photo.

"Whoa!" they exclaimed.

"Damn she looks good" Zay grinned.

"She is just screaming for sex" Darby smiled.

"Any chance she can give me that nightgown when she's done?" Smackle asked.

"I can hear you guys you know" Riley suddenly said as their eyes widen.

"Okay we'll be going now" Maya said "Have fun with your new husband."

"Thanks" Riley smiled as she hung up.

After that, she took one last look in the mirror, took a deep breath, and made her way out the bathroom where she saw Lucas already in bed where she saw that he was no longer wearing his tux, she knew that he wasn't really wearing anything.

"Wow" he smiled when he saw her "You look great, my wife."

"My husband" she smiled back as she went up to the bed "So, we're finally gonna do it huh? Without protection this time."

"How do you feel?"

"To be honest, a bit excited."

"So am I" he grinned.

"Well, now that we've already done a bit of celebration our selves, I think it's time for the grand finale."

And with that she turned off the light.

_________

Back at the exhibit, while everyone was already leaving, Maya along with the others decided to say a bit longer as Maya walked around the altar where the ceremony took place while holding onto Riley's bouquet.

"I really enjoyed your speech" Josh suddenly entered as he went up to her on the altar.

"Oh, thanks" she said with a small smile "I mean we're all happy for Riley and Lucas, they finally got their happily ever after."

"And now a new chapter is about to happen, how do you feel about that?"

"Well-" she sighed with a smile "I'm looking forward to it, I mean they're gonna be moving in together, I'm gonna be moving in with you. Their new life has just begun, and even though we're not gonna always be there to witness it, at least we'll always be there for each other."

He gave a smile "Are you gonna be okay once we all go our separate ways?"

"I don't know" she sighed "I mean hopefully it wont happen for another few months or years, depending on what life gives us. But when it does come, I'll be ready for it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah" she said with a small smile "Because we're not gonna break away from each other, our friendship is strong, we're going to grow up together. And as long as we're all still friends, I'm up for anything."

"Well I'm glad to hear that" he smiled.

She then looked at the bouquet.

"You know I was hoping that you were the one to catch the bouquet" Josh admitted with a small smile.

"Oh yeah?" she smirked.

"Yeah" he smiled "Because I actually have a little something for you."

At that point her eyes widen.

"And no, I am not proposing" he put in.

"Oh" she sighed in relief "Thank goodness, because we haven't been together that long."

"I know, but I do wanna propose something."

And with that he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box as her eyes widen again.

"Now many people give the person they love a promise ring" he said "But, I think we should take it up a notch."

And with that he got down on one knee and held up the box.

"Maya" he said "Will you marry me-"

He flipped open the box to reveal a necklace with a pendant that read Someday.

"Someday" he finished with a smile.

(When I first saw this in Baby Daddy, I thought it would be so perfect for Joshaya)

Maya gave a small gasp when she saw the necklace as her eyes began to water.

"Is that a yes?" Josh asked.

"Hell yeah it's a yes" she sniffed with a smile.

And with that her got up as they wrapped their arms around each other and into a kiss, not knowing that Farkle, Smackle, and Zay were watching from behind the wall.

"Well what do you know" Farkle smiled as Josh and Maya went into a hug.

"They are so getting married next" Zay smiled "And I'm gonna bring the tissues again."

"Looks like Maya was right" Smackle smiled "Hope isn't for suckers."

Farkle then gave a small sigh while keeping the smile on his face.

"Here's to their Someday" he added.

Last chapter is coming next, but don't worry, it doesn't end here