5

You walked home, fingers interlaced. But this time it meant something more, it meant love. No words could explain how elated you felt. You got to the Curtis household and went through to the door. Darry was asleep on his chair, he clearly showed no wearies for Ponyboy and you. He gently woke up to the creak of the fly-wire door and sat up, wide-eyed to you both.
"Hey you two." He looked over to the clock beside him.
"You're fifteen minutes early! Comes to show how responsible you really are guys. I should start forgetting about curfews, you're always home before midnight." You and Pony looked at each other and grinned.
"W-well we thought it was later."
"Alright, alright quit gabbin'. Y/n, I'll set up the couch for you to sleep for the night." He went off to get sheets and pillows from the linen closet. Ponyboy looked at you and grabbed your waist, he pulled you close to him and whispered in your ear;
"I'll sneak out from next to Sodapop and come to you y/n, stay up a little while. Please." You nodded and he kissed your cheek, making you want his body, just for yourself, forever.

You were laying against your pillow, trying hard not to fall asleep. It was late and you were tired, waiting for Pony to come out. Your eyes slowly shut and you were drifting off to sleep. Where's Pony?
"Y/n, w-wake up." Ponyboy was gently nudging you. You sat up and he sat next to you, putting his large but gentle hand on your theigh.
"Ponyboy, I love you."
"But I love you more, and don't try to tell me you love me most."
It seemed as though you lost and you kissed him passionately, moving on top of him as he laid down on the couch. Softly kissing you over and over, his tongue dancing with yours as he pushes his hands up and down your waist. As swift as ever, his touch was. His kiss was liberating, you never wanted the lip-locking to end. You got heated, your smile didn't leave your face. It isn't lust. You gently pull away, drowsy in his arms. You laid on your side while Pony had held onto your waist, spooning you.
"Never let me go y/n." He whispered sweetly, mint on his breath.
"I will never let you go, Ponyboy Michael. Not even for a day."
He leaned over and kissed you gently from behind you. You fell asleep in his large and welcoming arms on the tiny little couch. You didn't mind the squish, it meant closeness with Ponyboy. You thanked God for the night. You thanked God for the stars. Being wrapped in the arms of an angel, an angel that will stay with you for the rest of your life...

Sorry this chapter was a little short.

-Lily 🌅🌅