12

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 3.37 am, Athens
Claire's pov

Everleigh slowly pushes down the handle and opens the door. Both of us get inside and she lights a lamp, that lights up the whole apartment. It is so pretty, I can't describe.
The hall is in a darker grey tone and to the left it is a door to the bathroom. It is marble walls and a marble bench. A big mirror and a mirror cabinet. Next to the bench the bathtub and shower are with a glass wall between the bench and bathtub.
When you come out from the bathroom it's this hole into the kitchen right in front of you.
It's a white and modern kitchen. White cabinets and sink.
On the other side, opposite the cabinets, the refrigerator and freezer are.
As you walk out from the hall, straight forward from the door, it's a small black dining table with six white chairs to the right. In the same area the living room is. A big light grey couch with a grey rug on the floor and a table on the rug. Next to the couch a small white table stands with a reading lamp behind. It is also two big glass doors to a balcony that is empty with a racket made of metal in a pretty designer pattern.
The flat screen in the living room stands on top of a tiny tv bench with two holes for storage in.
If you go left from the hall after the kitchen there's first a bedroom with two similar glass doors to the balcony. White bookshelf's built into the wall in front of the big bed. On each side of the bed there's night stands.
The next door is also a bedroom with also glass doors to the balcony. It has tree night stands on each side of the bed, a white chair and a reading lamp behind, plus a small blue rug in front of the bed.
The last door is to another bathroom with only a toilet, a lot of small mirrors and a basin.

"It's beautiful" Everleigh sighs and goes to the living room. I follow her and nod slowly.

"It is" I say and sit down on the wooden floor.

"Which bedroom do you want?" Everleigh asks and looks at me. I shrug and look at my fingers that nervously play with each other.

I was thinking about my decision that I've made Diary, and maybe him

"You can decide, it doesn't matter" I say and look up at her.

"Okay.. I'll have the second bedroom" she say and I nod. I stand up and take my luggage to my new room and lay down on the bed.
It is so many things going on inside my head.
I pick up my phone and looked at the clock. 3.54 am. It's almost ten in Canada by now.
I look through my contacts and find Matthew.

"Hey sis!" he happily says when he picks up.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"How's it?" he asks and I look through the glass doors in my room, see nothing but the lights on the sidewalk.

"It's good.. I miss you, already" I chuckle gently.

"I miss you too" he says with a choked voice. I sit up hastily, just like a reflex.

"No, Matt, please no" I say and feel my eyes burning.

"I'm sorry Claire" he sobs and I feel my heart break into thousand pieces. Not being able to hug my brother right now is awful and tears me apart.

Maybe this was wrong, Diary? Just to come away from my hopeless crush, I forgot about my brother, I'm so selfish.

"No, I am. I shouldn't have left" I cry quietly.