Prologue

"Vampires have just been proven to be real. Stay in the sun and stay inside during nights. Remember, they are allergic to the sun. Sunlight will-"

The man laughed loudly showing his huge smile.

"Can you believe this Vish? I told you Ben would get caught! And allergic to sunlight? Idiots."

The woman looked up. Her brown hair fell off her sharp shoulders.

"He's my brother, Carlos! What if he got hurt?"

Carlos walked over to Vish.

"He's okay. Sure he got kidnapped and probably going to be interrogated, but Ben is pretty tough. Plus, we're vampires Vish. We can do loads of trouble for them."

Vish sighed. She was achy and scared. Ben liked to scare humans and scar them for life. He was 13 and the youngest of the group.

Vish being 17 and Carlos, 19. Carlos didn't even know them until two weeks before.

"Garlic wreaths are being held on sale in every store in America. Get yours today. Salt is also known to keep immortals or undead away from your house."

She sighed looking out a window. Her black skin leaning against the burning glass. None of what he was saying was true. At least, not anymore. She's been on earth over 100 years, almost 120. Vish knew more than the news ever could.