9. Home

Vish now had to spend 4 weeks living alone. As a 17 year old about to do finals. She sighed loudly, because no one could shut her up. The dark hand of her's went through her hair and she put a hat backwards onto it. Vish's reason; it's uncomfortable the correct way.

I mean........ She isn't wrong I guess.... Vish walked over to the kitchen and made ramen noodles. As she waited for the water to boil, the girl walked over to the window.

This house meant a lot to her. After her parents died, Ben and had to go to foster care. That happened to be when they became vampires. Ben bit lots of kids and shared the blood with his sister.

She decided to run away as people were getting suspicious. Growing up as a vampire is probably the most difficult thing ever. You never bleed, but you get hurt easily. No matter your skin color, sunburns were always a possibility. And don't get her started on learning about plasma.

Vish sighed at the memories. She's lived for at least a century. One century to long in her opinion. Soon her phone made a loud echoing noise throughout the house. With great speed, she got up and ran.

"Hello?"

—————-

Carlos tapped the glass on the window in boredom. Nothing to do. He managed to talk to Sapphire who got him some blood. That's what he needed to surviving a hospital for a month. With an irritated noise coming from him, Carlos fell back on his bedsheets. The pillows softening his blow.

The surgery was for a cracked rib. So he had to be slow and careful with his back until it's healed. But no... Was his only argument.

"I should've bought that game on my phone." He muttered.

With nothing else to do, the vampire sleep.

——————

"Why did I agree to this?" Vish mumbled. "I just want to go home."

"What fun is that?" Suddenly her friend popped out making, the teen flinch.

"Since when could you teleport?!" Vish exclaimed.

"Teleporting isn't that exciting when there are vampires here!" Emily declared.

The actual vampire crinkled her nose, but said nothing. Soon the public transport stopped, and the two friends made their way to the beach.

Vish got out some sunscreen and sprayed it onto her body.

"Hey Vanisha? Why are you putting on sunscreen? It's cloudy today!" Emily called.

The girl froze, trying to think up excuses.

"I-I.... I usually have sunscreen for Carlos and Ben. They're paler then me...."

"Oh." Was Emily's only response.