13. Sibling

After explaining the situation to Carlos, Vish and Ben had to leave. Why? Because the child's fake whining got annoying to the nurse and he kicked the extras out. Boy was he nice!

The siblings went home. Unfortunately... There wasn't a car anymore. And the scientists had it! It took them about an hour and thirty minutes to get home, as they forgot they could turn into animals.

The trip was long and boring so I'll spare you the details.

Vish unlocked their wooden door. Ben pushed past his sister and ran to the couch and laid down. Vish laughed lightly before closing the door and joining Ben.

"I'm tired." Stated the younger one, closing his eyes.

"Yeah me too."

The teenager hadn't slept much during the week when her brother was gone. She had an average of two hours of sleep a day. Too much stressing and worrying.

"Do you want hot chocolate or something?" Ben asked.

"We ran out recently and the people who landed Carlos in the hospital stole the hot chocolate we bought."

"Gosh, they're so inconsiderate!"

The two laughed. It was a horrible thing to joke about but what else could they do, Contemplate the fact that they're being hunted down by multiple people? Being positive was the best thing for their health.

"Let's watch a cartoon, or something..." Vish recommended.

"Yeah, which one though?"

"Any."

"That's not specific enough!" Ben complained.

"Well choose one then!"

"But I don't know which one to choose!"

"Whatever... What about that one!"

Vish pointed to a random anime that was new on Netflix. After arguing back and forth with horrible comebacks, they fought some more. The arguing took a really long time. Like a few hours. Fake sibling fights are always fun.

"Fine we'll watch it!" Ben yelled giving in to his sister's show.

"Yes." Vish said quietly in triumph.

With that, the siblings watched the anime the sister suggested. They didn't get far when...

"We should've made popcorn." Ben claimed, still staring at the TV.

Vish was about to say a witty comment but it was interrupted by something. A loud knock at the door. The brother of the group paused the show and got up to answer but Vish got up and grabbed his hand.

"It could be some very bad people. The scientists maybe?" She warned him, quietly.

"Well only one way to truly find out."

With that, the two opened the door.