3. Learnt

"Hey, hey. Let's go get hot chocolate." Carlos suggested.

Vish nodded hiccuping from her tears. She desperately tried to stop it. Carlos helped her up and they walked slowly to the kitchen. He opened a cabinet to find the hot chocolate container empty.

"I'll head to the store. You try to practice your lines or something. Carlos stated.

On this November afternoon it was quite chilly. He put on a coat and wrapped a scarf around his neck he watched Vish retreat to her room and slam the door loudly.

He took a deep breath and walked outside. As he walked down the street, people gave him strange looks. Vampire. He thought. They must think I'm one. He did look quite like the stereotypical vampire. Pale complexion, platinum blonde, dark brown/black eyes.

"Hey you! You're a vampire aren't you!"

An old man walked up to Carlos.

"I-I'm not. I just have to get to the grocery store. If you'd excuse me."

He started to wish he drove. Carlos side stepped and tries to continue walking. The man dove in front of him quickly. Soon enough more people gathered around him.

"Look at him! He's definitely a vampire!"

"What a creep!"

"I'm not a vamp-" A woman punched him in the nose, knocking him to the ground.

"Good job Stella! That will teach him a lesson!"

"Can you please stop!" Carlos pleaded.

"Don't speak to us." The man warned, kicking his stomach.

Carlos held in a scream, biting his touch. He shoved the person off of him and ran.

"Hey come back here!" The girl, Stella screeched.

"We still have to teach you a lesson!"

Carlos smirked without slowing his pace. His balance was a little of, but that didn't stop him. He ran into the grocery store. They'd be stupid to follow him. Carlos bought marshmallows and hot chocolate before leaving.

"Let us educate you." The same person as before.

"If you run away from us, again...." Stella started.

"We won't think twice about murdering you."

"Consider the lesson learnt." Carlos muttered bitterly.

He got punched in the stomach again.

"Here's another lesson. Don't talk back to us!"

Stella grabbed the shopping bag. She peered in, to find smashed marshmallows and a metal can.

"Do you want hot chocolate Blaze, Wilson?"

The old man Wilson nodded.

"Heck yeah!" Blaze cheered.

"Those are mine. Give them back!" Carlos yelled.

Blaze punched his mouth, causing Carlos to fall back down to the ground.

"I said, don't. Talk. Back!"

The group beat Carlos for several minutes before getting bored.

"Let this be a lesson to you." Stella stated.

"Humanity won't tolerate vampires."

The three bullies walked away backs facing Carlos. Just like the rest of the world did.