8. Crushed

Vish woke up cold. She had forgotten to wear a blanket. Sighing she ate breakfast and went to visit Carlos. Today he was going to get his surgery. Vish wanted to be there to support him!

"Hi Carlos!"

He looked up and saw Vish standing there.

"Hey." You could tell he knew what was happening by the tone in his voice.

"Cheer up. If this works out you'll go home in 4 weeks!"

She hugged him right before the surgery. Vish had to be outside while it happened. It had been done in the span of three hours. She had been extremely nervous. She wanted to watch over him to make sure Carlos is safe.

Then, Vish questioned something. Did..... Did she LIKE him? Meaning.... romantically? Vish has dated before, she should know the feeling. But now she could help but blush. She could feel her face burning so Vish hid inside her knees.

Eventually......

"Miss? Miss Scarlet?"

She revealed her face again.

"Yes sir?"

The nurse pulled a grin. He was clearly happy. That made Vish get her hopes incredibly high.

"The surgery went successfully."

She couldn't help but grin and she hugged the doctor. He look taken back and groaned.

"I'm not Santa Claus miss. Visiting hours are over so leave me alone and go away."

Vish blushed brightly, nodded, and walked off. As soon as she got home she jumped onto her couch and screamed into a cushion pillow.

"Yes." She whispered smiling. Her fangs slightly appeared afterwards. She felt crushed, by the fact she actually had a crush.

Fangs usually appear when feeling extreme emotions. She had just been able to hide them during school hours, but now it's about to get harder. Vish went to her bedroom, and double checked to make sure she didn't have homework.

Then, she slept after confirming nothing else to do.

"Hey sis! I can do visions now! See I'm safe!"

The boy gestured to himself smiling.

"I hope to seeya soon! I think I'm closer to home........."

Suddenly a large crash sounded in front of him. He's eyes widened in fear.

"I have to go....... Bye!"

Ben swiped his hand twice, ending his vision.

Vish shook her head slightly, worried once again. What in the world is happening? I have to find him. This is getting bad.

Before though, she was going to confess to Carlos. It was already eating her up inside. Maybe once he's out of the hospital. Then she would tell him.