The Graduation Massacre

A/N

Hey guys! So it's 12 in the morning and my brain is literally screaming at me to do a chapter on this story. My perfectionist side is all like "Finish something or no sleep!". And it especially sucks because I have work in the morning until some time in afternoon. So I'm gonna be kinda sluggish. Anyways! This story is my RWBY take on the Eyeless Jack story, so expect some messed up stuff. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I was outside of Signal Academy with my friends Ruby and her half sister Yang. Yang and I were getting ready to celebrate graduating at a big party out back behind the school. It wasn't some illegal secret party either, Qrow and Tai were both watching over us. I was just leaving with Yang when I bumped into someone I knew from class. She was another graduate and we only ever spoke a few times, but she greeted me like we were the best of friends.

Jenny: Hey Y/N! You headed to the party now too?

Y/N: Jenny? Uh, yeah, I was just heading there now with Yang.

Jenny: Cool! Actually, I wanna show you something me and my friends found in the woods! 

This was a little strange because I had never met anyone who said they were her friend, but I went along with it for now.

Y/N: Sure, don't wait up for me Yang. I'll show up.

Little did I know, that was the worst lie I would ever tell... And the last one. The events that follow are my recalled memories. The journey to the area was foggy, but I remember going out to the woods and being knocked out. When I came to, I was tied to an alter of some sort. I tried to yell, but I was gagged. The girl, Jenny, was standing with hooded people wearing blue masks. They said somethings about Salem and the Grimm and how I was to be sacrificed so Salem could takeover my body and lay waste to any who opposed their vision. 

I was terrified as the main man as I assumed, took a knife and put it to my eye. I spit out the gag and screamed as he stabbed out my eye, continuing to do so for my other eye. Once my eyes were out, they poured something hot and thick in my eye sockets. I screamed some more, and when they were done, I died. I don't know how long I was gone, but I eventually started to twitch.

I lifted my head and saw them all. But I didn't see with my eyes, I saw with my semblance, blood lust. It allowed me to see with my mind and activated when I wanted to kill. I 'looked' at them and saw red figures, 25 give or take. I broke from the alter with ease and approached the head cultist. 

Man: Oh Salem! Please grant us your gifts! Take your rage out on all who oppose y-

I plunged my hand into his chest, ripping his heart out and stealing his knife. It was large, almost a short sword, and had ceremonial design with a ruby encrusted sheath and pommel. I looked out into the crowd of terrified cultist and quickly dashed into them. I slashed throats and ripped out hearts, by the time the screaming stopped, Jenny was the only one left, a wound in her leg. I looked at her and gave a devilish grin, my teeth changing to sharp needles and my mouth becoming unnaturally wide.

Jenny: Why!? You were supposed to lead us to the perfect world!

Y/N: The perfect world is one without sick bastards like you.

I then slowly walked to her, stabbing her arm and moving the knife in her shoulder, causing her to scream in pain as I ripped her arm out of socket. I then carved her stomach open and reached in, pulling out her kidneys. I ate them both quickly and watched as she looked on in horror.

Y/N: Sweet and salty, I like.

I then plunged the knife into her heart as she let out one last scream. I just stared at my masterpiece, before I heard someone coming. I decided to greet them, so I grabbed the mask off of Jenny's corpse and put it on, the ink in my eye sockets coming out onto the mask. I sheathed the knife as the footsteps got closer and closer, until they stopped.

I turned and faced the man I once knew as Qrow. I just stared at him as he looked on in horror, before turning and walking away in a way only someone who had just been scarred for life would. After that, I went and found the great horror known as Slender Man. I faced him and spoke.

Y/N: I don't know what to do. Will you take me with you? I have nothing else.

Slender: You're like me. No eyes, hate bad people, a monster... Come with me.

After that, I went with him to the monster mansion. I met Jeff the Killer, Hoodie, Masky, BEN and so many more like me. I've spent the last month here, going out sometimes to study humans and occasionally feast on some of them who I didn't like. I ate lots of white fang members and some people from the Schnee Dust Company. 

I knew I had to go out and join Beacon. Why? Because it was my life dream. No death or loss of eyes or hunger for flesh would change that. I grabbed my mask and my knife, walking downstairs to see BEN and Jeff eating.

Y/N: Morning.

BEN: Morning Y/N.

Jeff: Sup?

Y/N: I'm gonna go to Beacon for a while. I need to at least set things strait with my old friends before I eat them.

BEN: You're gonna eat them? I thought you had a thing against that?

Y/N: I mean I wanna clear things up before I get the urge to eat them. I don't wanna but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Jeff: Well, if you're going to Beacon, you'll need a better weapon. Fortunately, I had Hoodie put this knife-gun-thing together just in case.

I took the weapon and examined it. I was a knife with the base of an old pistol and was painted silver and gold, with some blue engravings (Looks like this sorta \/)

 I was a knife with the base of an old pistol and was painted silver and gold, with some blue engravings (Looks like this sorta \/)

Y/N: Thanks guys. I'll be back later. 

I then left and found the Bullhead the Signal kids were getting on. I managed to sneak into the crowd and get aboard without getting caught. I walked over to a dark corner and saw Ruby and Yang talking about something. I smirked

Y/N: This'll be interesting.

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading! Sorry if it wasn't too scary, but I have a special chapter in mind for a man hunt around beacon that I want to make super scary! So be sure to tell me what you think and vote! Signing off!

-Iain