Who's Screaming?

A/N

Hey guys! Back with more disturbing shit already! So this chapter is more about Yang's experience with the 'Graduation Massacre'. I will make shit scary soon, but for now, I need to build up the turn when Y/N goes all spooky scary and shit. So until then... Enjoy!

Yang's POV

I watched as Y/N walked away with Jenny, slightly annoyed. Jenny had never paid him any mind, and now that I was going to confess to him, she had to come and take him. She better not pull anything with him, not that he'd go along with it if she did. As I thought about it, I walked to the area the party was. As I got there, dad and Qrow came to welcome me. 

The party was normal for about half an hour, before we all heard something loud from the forest. Everything stopped and we heard it again, this time more clearly. It was a scream, of agony and pain. The screaming lasted a good few minutes, but it felt like an hour. when it stopped, we all stood there, scared and confused. Until another scream. 

This one was different, it was deeper and gargled like they had something down their throats. Then after a second of eerie silence, we heard more screaming. It was multiple people. The screams of fear and pain lasted a while, and when they stopped, Qrow cautiously went into the woods to check it out. 

When he passed into the tree line, we heard someone yelling something about a perfect world before more screaming. The screams were longer and more filled with pain. They were being tortured, in a way I couldn't, wouldn't imagine. A few minutes after the screaming stopped, Qrow came back out, shaking. My dad and I rushed to him and caught him as he fell to hiss knees.

Tai: What's wrong!?

Yang: What was out there?

Qrow: A... A... A demon... No eyes... Mask... Killed them all... ate their kidneys...

He rambled on about some monster of a man who killed about 20 or so people and ate their kidneys. He kept rambling as we brought him inside and sat him down in the nurses office. As we calmed him down and brought him back to his senses, Ruby ran in.

Ruby: What happened!? Uncle Qrow!

Qrow: R-Ruby, I saw something out there... Something I never wanted to see... A man killing and eating some girl.

Ruby: W-what? E-eating? Another person?

It took us a week or so to get the event out of our heads, but Qrow was still freaked out a bit. I could tell based on what he told us, that he wouldn't ever dully get over what he saw. It was in this week that the bodies were buried. We found out that the girl the demon killed and ate was Jenny, and she was a cult member along with the rest of them.

I realized after they identified her,that Y/N was with her that night. I begged them to tell me they found him, and they did. But the way they found him made me sick to my stomach. The only trace of Y/N since the event, were his eyes in a small bowl by the large alter in the woods. But no body.

The idea made me sick, but it was the only explanation I could find. Y/N may have been the demon with no eyes. After Qrow was fully calm, he described the demon and I almost threw up. He wore a black hoodie, dark jeans and had H/L, H/C hair. A perfect description of Y/N the night of graduation. Told them about what I knew and Ruby broke down. 

Y/N was the closest friend we ever had and I had even developed feelings for him. And now here we were, being told by our Uncle that he killed a bunch of people in the woods. I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to, but all the evidence was there. Since then, things have moved by uneventfully.

Ruby and I spent our summer forgetting what happened the night that went down as the 'Graduation Massacre'. When it came time for us to go to Beacon, we had moved on for the most part and were ready for our new experience at Beacon. Ruby had been let in early because Ozpin liked her potential, so she came on the Bullhead with me. 

As we found a place to stand, I felt an ominous gaze in the back of my mind. I looked behind me and for a split second, I saw a guy standing there, with a blue mask, and black spots where his eyes should have been. Then, just as soon as I saw him, he was gone. I could feel my knees weaken slightly and I felt cold, as if it was winter. 

I figured it was just my imagination and continued talking to Ruby for the rest of the flight. But when we landed, I got off without Ruby, only to feel the gaze again. I ignored it and went to where the opening ceremony would be held. I listened to Ozpin's speech with a bad feeling in my stomach. Afterwards, was stopped by Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch before I could leave.

Timeskip - Ozpin's Office

Ozpin: We heard about the incident. That can't be easy on you.

Yang: I'm starting to see him everywhere I go. I feel his gaze in my head everywhere at all times.

Goodwitch: Who?

Yang: Y/N, the demon who killed all those people.

Goodwitch and Ozpin noticeably tensed up and stared at me before Ozpin broke the silence.

Ozpin: You mean Y/N Miller? 

Yang: You know him?

Ozpin: He's attending the school right now. If he were to join a team, who knows what he would do to them.

Goodwitch: I'll deal with him.

Yang: No! You can't! Let me, he knows me, I can get through to him.

Ozpin: Are you sure? He may not be the same as when you knew him.

Yang: I'll do it! It's my fault... If I told him I needed to tell him something important before Jenny showed up, this wouldn't have happened...

Ozpin: It's ok dear. If you think you can get through to him, great. But be careful

Yang: I will.

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading! So this chapter is the result of having mountain dew to late at night and no my brain is flooding with ideas for new stories like Ice Dragon Slayer x Weiss or fairy tail halo crossover. Comment if you want those and be sure to vote! I will update again soon, so look forward to that! Signing off!

-Iain