Nightmares

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm here with this again, and it takes place after the game was completed. It's mostly about Weiss seeing the gang throughout the school, but has a great end. Read on and find out for yourself! Enjoy!

Yang's POV

The team and I had just woken up after what happened. I looked around and noticed that we were in our beds, no signs of the paranormal activity that we all saw last night. The room had everything in it, the walls were not painted with blood and there was no sound. However, I noticed that Y/N was still standing exactly where he was last night. Over Weiss, who was still asleep. Blake shot up and pointed her Gambol Shroud at him. He made no signs that he was awake... or alive.

Blake: Is... is he asleep or something?

Y/N: I'll sleep when I'm dead.

We all flinched as he spoke. His voice was eerily calm, nothing like when Weiss pissed him off last night. There was no murderous intent or desire to harm anyone, just... normal Y/N.

Ruby: Y/N... what did you do to Weiss?

Y/N turned his face slightly and we noticed that his mask was off, the only thing covering his face was his hood.

Y/N: She's just having fun playing with my friends.

He moved his mask back to his face and put it on off center, exposing his demonic jaws in a terrifying toothy grin as he faced us. Suddenly, Weiss started to move and Y/N's smile just grew larger as she turned over in her bed and got up rubbing her eyes. He pulled his mask down again and put his hands in his pockets as he fully faced Weiss.

Weiss: *Yawn* What was that dream-

Y/N: Hello, sleep well?

Weiss: Ahhhh!

Weiss shot back and looked at Y/N with a look of horror on her face.

Weiss: I-I'm sorry it won't happen again! I'll do anything! Just don't kill me!

Y/N: Apology accepted. Also, I refuse to let you die just like that.

Weiss: W-what? Why?

Y/N: It's been... years, since someone avoided everyone in the mansion. You even got past Jeff. You've impressed me. Just don't call me freak again and we'll be all good.

Weiss: Y-yeah, that sounds good.

Yang: Hey Weiss, what happened to you? You seem really shook up.

Weiss: I-I... I was-

Y/N: I'll explain. This has happened before. No one is capable of describing what they see in the mansion, so I'll explain for you. After her outburst calling me freak of nature, I called my friends to scare her. BEN was the cause of the music and Slenderman was the cause of the hallucination and the extra blood look was Jeff demanding he get a say in the scare.

RBY: Jeff?

Y/N: I'd ask him to show himself, but I already owe him and the others lunch.

???: Mind if we join in?

We all look around the room, trying to find the source of the voice. After a second, three figures come out of the bathroom. A little girl, a woman with black eyes and white skin and a slightly taller girl with stitches going out from the edges of her mouth, plus a metal looking eye.

Y/N: I didn't think you'd ever ask. Hey Clockwork, now you can finally go out to eat with Toby.

Clockwork: It's about damn time!