Epilogue

Nice: Hey guys! So, I decided to throw this in just so Y'all know what's going on here.

Yami: You really forgot about the epilogue huh?

Nice: Yeah, but I figured I'd throw this in. Just one or two explanations and an after story.

Yami: Are you gonna tell them what happened to the lemon?

Nice: Yes, I will. Enjoy!

--------------------

3rd Person POV

It was a sunny day today. The trees were all bright green and seemingly glowing in the sun. Surrounded by these trees is a large mansion, unseen and untouched by humans since the 15th Century. The sunlight was bleeding through a window in the mansion, showing quite a scene. In a large king-sized bed, lay a young man. Barely covered by the blanket and on top of him, where three girls, all naked.

One, a young woman with long, messy blonde hair. Another, a very pale grey woman with stitches covering part of her body. She had long, slightly curly brown hair. The last was a woman with similarly pale skin to the second woman, only she had slightly less stitching on her, only at her joints, and she had long messy jet black hair. The male stirred from his sleep, his eyes slowly opening to the sun over him and the three women.

Y/n: Damn. I'm sore.

The female with the brown hair woke up first, opening her eyes to see Y/n looking at her. She moved off of his stomach and onto his chest, hiding her breasts by pressing them against his chest while looking at him head-on with a small smile.

Y/n: Hey Ann. You sore too?

Ann: I might have to redo some of my stitching.

Y/n: I'll help you out.

Ann smiled and leaned down, kissing Y/n before the blonde started to stir. She raised herself up while still on Y/n's side as she looked at him, smirking as she didn't bother hiding her chest.

Yang: Morning handsome~

Y/n: Morning Yang.

Yang: I'm gonna need you to bring me breakfast today. I can't feel anything below the waist~

Y/n: Maybe I'll just take advantage of that~

Yang: Now you're getting it!

The loud dirty talking was enough to wake up the last female. She rose up, her hair covering the sensitive parts of her bust as she laid them on Y/n's arm, smirking deviously at him.

Scarecrow: You were amazing, babe~

Y/n: Nice to know you enjoyed it.

The four all exchanged some words and kisses before Y/n got up, putting on pants and going to get food for himself and the girls. He walked downstairs into the kitchen, seeing Slenderman already awake and preparing breakfast.

Y/n: Morning Slendy.

Slender: Good morning. You were awfully loud last night.

Y/n: Sorry, the girls were all pretty pent up. Had to use almost all my energy last night.

Slender: Then you'll enjoy this I'm sure.

Slender picked up four plates, all on a long tray and all covered in goodness. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast with jam. There was also coffee and little sugar packets and creamers.

Y/n: From the scent alone, I can tell if I could see, I'd say this was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

Slender: I'll bring it up to you and your... Mates. Though I'm still not sure about that scarecrow girl.

Y/n: Relax. She really didn't do all that much wrong, I just wasn't very understanding.

Slender: Either way, she worked for Zalgo.

Y/n: If she still cares about Zalgo, she wouldn't have killed Puppeteer or acted like she did last night. I just have to keep a closer 'eye' on her this time.

The two talked until they reached the room Y/n walked in with Slender. The girls all covered themselves as breakfast was placed in front of them. Y/n grabbed some shirts for them and gave them to them as Slender left. Once their large busts were all covered enough, they started to eat. However, Yang had a question for Y/n.

Yang: So, how did you and Scarecrow break up?

Scarecrow looked over at Y/n, a slightly guilty look on her face.

Y/n: She used to have a thing about having multiple partners at the same time. Not because someone wasn't good enough, just because she liked the difference occasionally. But I overreacted when I saw her with someone and I broke it off.

Yang: Overreacted!? That's a perfectly normal reaction to finding your partner cheating on you!

Y/n: It wasn't really cheating. She still loved me, despite her interest in sleeping with multiple people. And I knew that full well. I just couldn't handle it.

Scarecrow reached over and hugged Y/n, burying her head in his neck.

Scarecrow: You're not still upset, are you?

Y/n looked at her and smiled, kissing her as he held her face.

Y/n: Of course not. Just let me know next time if you're doing that.

Scarecrow: Don't worry about that. The interest in having lots of fuck-buddies went away completely after you dumped me.

Y/n: Well... More for me then!

Ann hit him lightly before they all went back to their food. After a little while, Yang and Scarecrow snickered as Y/n looked over at them. His mouth hung open at the sudden sight of the two lusty and busty ladies 'enjoying' some bacon. They had just one piece of bacon in both their mouth as they were very close to each other, their breasts pressing against each other before they connected, sloppily making out.

Y/n: Oh my Oum... I can't see all the details, but that's hot...

Ann: If that's turning you on, you wanna have us go another round~?

He smirked as the scene faded to white, faint moaning in the background. The four continued to live together, loving each other and staying by each other's sides forever.

The End

--------------------

Nice: Hey! Thanks for reading! So, I'll be doing just two things here, and then I'll close this up. First, the initial lemon for before this chapter can be found on my alt account BadGameEh. Second, I refuse to ever do a cheater story ever, so this is probably as close as you'll ever get to that concept! I know you might think it was just cheating, but having multiple sexual partners while being in a one on one relationship is a very real thing. I don't like it, but if the two understand each other or it's mutual, I haven't got many problems with it.

Yami: All in all, thank you all for coming this far! There will not be any continuations of this in any way from now on.

Nice: Yup. And now, for the last time here. Signing off!

- Iain