L-Sixteen

This is Hito's hair, that fact is irrefutable. I turned the small bag containing Hito's hair over in my hands. But why was it on Matsuda's tie? I refuse to believe that she is living with him, and even further, I refuse to believe she is in any sort of relationship with him. There must be another explanation.

"Um, Matsuda, why do you smell so feminine?" Aizawa snorted. I was too deep in thought to notice the team enter.

"Haha... It's probably just my g-girlfriend's perfume," Matsuda giggled... was he nervous? He walked past me with a skip in his step, and as he passed, I caught a hint of the perfume. It smelled like vanilla and burnt sugar, a strangely familiar scent. I pulled the blanket over my head and wrapped it around my face, realizing what that familiar scent was. It was Hito.

What am I supposed to do now? Matsuda is obviously taunting me. Why else would he be strutting around wearing her perfume?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and tried focusing back on the issue at hand. Obviously, I wasn't going to confront him because why would he admit anything to me? I needed a less invasive approach such as... say... following him home.

In my peripheral, I watched Matsuda sit on the couch. He was beaming.

"You ok, there, Matsuda? You're acting a little... ditsy," Ide joked.

"It's your new girlfriend, isn't it? She hot?" Aizawa inquired.

"Come on guys cut it out," Matsuda pleaded.

"She good in the sack?" Mogi snickered. I swear to god he better not have...

"Hey!" Matsuda whined, his face like a goddamn tomato. "We haven't done... That... Yet."

Suddenly, an absolutely awful image of Matsuda and Hito... together... flashed into my mind and, just as fast as the image appeared, I became infuriated. I slammed my hands on the table in front of me and stood up slowly, my back completely straight. "Matsuda," I growled through gritted teeth, "the timing of this new girlfriend is impeccable." I could tell Matsuda was shaking even without looking at him.

"I-I," he stuttered, unable to form words. I spun around.

"Tell us, what's your girlfriend's name?" Matsuda's eyes widened.

"U-Um I-w-well-Maia. Her name is Maia." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"That sounds fake."

"W-Well it's not!" Everybody around us stood wide-eyed in shock.

"Does she have red hair?"

"Yes."

"Does she have gray eyes?"

"Y-Yes." That idiot. I strode over to him staring down into his terrified eyes.

I gritted my teeth and continued, "What's her last name?"

Matsuda gulped. "U-Uh w-w-uh-uh Tanaka."

"Really? Did your parents raise you to be a liar?" Matsuda took a step back in horror.

I huffed in satisfaction turning back around while throwing the blanket back around my shoulders. "Does anyone know where Matsuda lives?" I could hear shuffling and fast footsteps leave the room behind me; the door slammed shut to signify that Matsuda had left.

I froze for a moment, remembering the belts. Flinging myself towards the computer, I said, "Never mind," and tracked his belt. The button moved slowly out of the building into the parking before coming to a stop. Then after a few seconds, it moved quickly as he sped off in his car. A few minutes later, it stopped at an apartment building. "20-9-20 The House Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 221-2020," I recited the address under my breath a couple of times to lock it into memory and closed the program, not caring about anything else he did.