Chapter 10-Stalker

Ella's P.O.V.

Harry grinned. I glared. He stood up from my bed which he was sitting on. He walked over to me.

"Hello beatifu-" He started.

"Cut it. What are you doing in my room?" I growled.

It's never good to appear in someone who hates you's room. He smirked.

"Came to see you beautiful. Since before when I went to see you, you ran away from me." He said.

He reached out to grab my hand. I slap his hand as I bare my fangs. This is a sign of hatred or anger for a vampire to bear their fangs. If a vampire does it to a high officer, they are killed or banished. If you bear your fangs at a member of the royal family, they decide your punishment. That is why Harry did not bear his. For I am part of the royal family.

"Ouch! If I didn't know any better I would say you didn't like me." He laughed as if it was a joke.

"That's because I hate you! Now leave my room before I drive a wooden stake through your heart!" I yelled, but not loud enough to wake anyone up.

"Fine beautiful." He laughed under his breath as he left.

Once he had left I locked my door and window. I shut my curtains as I toss my bag onto my window seat. Don't want that creep to be stalking me. Oh, to late, he is stalking me. I then change into my pajamas. I sit on my window seat. I open my curtains to look outside into the beautiful night. BUZZ! My phone vibrates. I check who text me. It was Dustin.

To Ella: Hey. How's your burn? Sorry were you awake?

I smile as I read it. I reply.

To Dustin: I'm awake. My burn is alright, just red. I have to wear long sleeve now. Oh well, I can't raise suspicion

To Ella: Yeah I can't imagine having to be forbidden to see you. I knew you're alright.

To Dustin: Then how come every chance you get you ask how my burn is?

To Ella: Because I don't want you to be in pain. If you were I would have to run to you and comfort you till you were better. Like today with that pack member you were worrying about.

To Dustin: That kid is a creepy stalker! I was afraid to even get change thinking he was going to barge through my door or look through my window. I hate him! Also you're too sweet!

To Ella: I guess I'll just have to beat this stalker up then.

I laughed to myself. I pictured Harry laying on the floor knocked out and Dustin telling 'him that's what you gets for stalking Ella'. I looked at the clock. It was now one in the morning.

To Dustin: I look forward to that! I have to go to sleep now. Good night.

To Ella: Good night the most beautiful mate in history.

I smile at his last text. He thinks I'm the most beautiful mate in history. Well he's the sweetest. I lay down in my bed and get as much sleep as I can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday I slept on the bus. I have been missing a lot of sleep. In class I sit down at my desk. Bella was close by bugging me.

She was a bit shorter than me. She was very skinny and had long dark hair. She had bright blue eyes. She wasn't the strongest but her intelligence made up for it. I find it quite hard to believe she hadn't figured out vampires and werewolves were all around her!