Chapter 47-They Live

There are only going to be about three chapters after this one. Vote and Comment! I need them for the watty awards! Please help! Vote and Comment!!~Writergirlsoccer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the remains.

"Impossible." Someone said.

I opened my eyes and looked at where the circle once was. Just above on the hill, were the vampires. They had somehow saw our plan and escaped just in time. I couldn't hold back the growing smile on my face.

"She must be alive." I say under my breath.

They charged down on us. We charged at them. I fought as best as I could. We were all getting tired. Both sides have lost hundreds. I'm just wandering who will win this.

Ella's P.O.V.

I heard his voice, I heard Dustin's voice. He said to get out of there. There was images of bombs running through my mind.

Aw, telepathy. I had thought this skill would not work. At least, for such a young vampire. Then again, Vladimir was able to use telepathy at the age of four hundred seventy-three. You must be more powerful then I thought. Said the voice.

I have read in the journal that vampires have the power to run at super speed, enhanced senses, and super strength at birth. As they grow older they gain more skills such as healing, flight, and  telepathy. I have been unlocking these new powers over the last couple of days.

"Kill the alpha." Someone said. I looked around. "Kill the beta and the alpha and they all fall." It was Damien. He was talking to my father. They were planning on killing Dustin and his brother.

I saw Blood Wind. He was going for Dustin. I took to the sky. I followed him. I rammed into him. He glares at me. I knew he wouldn't disobey my father. He was loyal to him. He stops for a second in thought.

I tapped into his thoughts. I cannot hurt Eleanor. She is just a child. But why is she attacking me? I look down at Dustin. He was fighting against my pack. I smiled down at him. The werewolf boy. The same she had stopped me from killing before. Blood Wind thought. I looked back at him. He smiled and nodded. He disappeared into the night.

He must be more loyal to me then my father, I think, or he wouldn't have left. I descended. My pack moved away from Dustin. They thought that I was going to deal with him myself.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I looked around. Why are they leaving? I thought.

"Because I'm here." I turn around. Ella was standing right behind me. She smiled.

How did she answer your thought? Asked my wolf.

"I can hear your thoughts." She answers.

I smile. I hear a low thumping noise. It was coming from the top of the hill. Both sides stop and turn to see what this noise was. At the top of the hill stood a familar boy.

"Tristan?" Ella says in confusion. What is he doing here? I think.

On either side of Tristan were cyclopes. They were giant with an eye in the center of their heads. The one on the left held two long, human like things. One of the items was dripping something. The one on the right held and beated on  a drum.

"So glad to have you all here." Tristan says.

A vampire and werewolf attacked him. As they lunged at him, he stabbed swords through each of their heads. They were dead.

"If their will be no more interruptions, I believe I was talking. I do believe you should cease attacking. There is approximately two hundred of each of you. You shall be extremely out numbered." Looks of confusion fell on everyone's face.

"Tonight you shall all die. I have been preparing for this night my whole life. The night I shall be rid the world of vampires and werewolves." Tristan continued.

"How does a mortal plan to do that?" Asked Ella's father.

"Because I'm no mere mortal. I have pretended to be for so long such as all of you. When I was only three my father told me what my family truly is." Tristan answered.

"Then what are you?" Asked Brenden.

"Your murderer. Now present her to me." He said angrily.

"Who?" Asked a blond, vampire healer girl.

"The electus unus. Where is the chosen one?" He asked angrily.

I looked around. I saw Ella's father and brother looking at Ella nervously. I looked at her. She was clenching her fists. She winced in pain.

It can't be. But it all fits. I was hearing Ella's voice but her mouth wasn't moving. I was hearing her thoughts. Stop hurting me. She thought. I take her hand.

Tristan was looking around. His voice was rising. "Present the electus unus." He demanded.

"I need to get you out of here." I whisper to Ella.

Tristan was now yelling. "Fine, if you do not hand her over to me, you all will die in the hands of the direct descendant of the great Mordred. You shall all die from the last of the slayers!"