6. Similarities|Teen!AU

His chest rose and fell all in one rhythm, his blonde locks flew where the wind took them, and his eyes were determined. His body knocked over the Freedonian's residents, he vaulted over pigs or shopping carts, at times he feet got caught while leaping and he tripped, but the didn't pause the blonde haired. His heart beat ran wild knowing his father is going to arrive that day. Dru smiled, feeling the breeze of air blowing on his face. 

After months of his absence, Dru's father was finally coming home. The blonde teen missed his father's presence ever since he found out his son couldn't carry the family's tradition as a villain. For Dru was graceless handling the art of villainy and his curious mind wandered off causing Robert's plans to demolish. The villain and his young son were about to get caught, but luckily Robert got back to safety at home. However, at home Robert saw his own son as a failure causing him to leave without a notice the very next day. But now he is coming back and that's all the blonde one cared about.

As he ran, his shoulder bumbed against something valuable. For the person screamed, "Hey watch it!" Dru's legs paused and turned around only to find a toy in the floor. Feeling guilty, he picked up the object up. His eyes glaced at the toy and then gasped. "You like Evil Bratt too? I thought I was the only one!" I glanced up at the man who his himself underneath a face mask, sunglasses and his hoodie. The concelead person began speaking in a raspy voice. "You're a fan of Evil Bratt!" The blonde nodded. "It's shame it got canceled, it was really nice." 

The hidden individual grasped Dru's hand and they ran off the nearest empty alley. "Woah, hey! What are you doi-" The blonde yelled. However, he stopped midway when the person in front of him uncovered his face. Dru watched as the person who appeared to be a teenage boy like him, revealed his acne covered face and his stunning sharp hair. "I don't really do this in public but," He revealed his brown eyes. "I'm Balthazar Bratt." The infamous celebrity smirked, showing his braces. As dumbfounded as the blonde teen was, he felt as if his eyes were tricking him. "Wow you've changed." He whispered. Bratt blinked in surprise then frowned. His gaze averted as he tried placing his mask back on. "No, no, no," Dru reached over Balth's hand. The 80s teen arched his eyebrows, lowering his mask. "You've changed in a good way!" He said. 

"No I haven't! Face it, you and I and the whole world knows I look ugly like this." His finger pointed at himself. "It's the reason why they canceled my show!" Bratt's voice cracked slightly towards the end of his sentence. "Hey," Dru placed his hand on his favorite celebrity's shoulder. Their eyes glanced at each other as the blonde began, "We all have our flaws but that should never bring you down!" His hand slid up at Bratt's acne covered cheeks. "You look beautiful no matter what. Even when there is acne attacking all over your face, braces over powering your teeth, or that voice crack of yours, which I must admit is kinda cute." He smiled. "You are still beautiful no matter what any body says." 

As immature as it was, Balthazar felt like crying. No one has ever said such loving words to him like the way the blonde teen has. He couldn't tell if it was the way his voice sounded like honey on a sweet treat or how confident he was giving advice but, he felt inspired. It was bizarre to have male's touch and explaining how beautiful you are to another male, however Bratt couldn't care less. His words ment the world for him. His head bowed down as he smiled like an idiot.

"I have to get going." Dru spoke, releasing his hand from Bratt's cheek. The 80s teen's head jerked up. "Nice knowing you!" Balth's lips parted as he watched the blonde teen waving and walking away.  "No," he said under his breathe. "Wait, wait!"  He ran towards Dru. The teen turned. "Can I get your number?" Bratt asked. "Of course! Give me your hand." Balthazar reached his hamd to his fan. His fingers lightly brushed against his skin as he wrote numbers on his wrist. "Call me anytime." I nodded vigorously. "Ok bye!" Dru yelled as he comtinued dashing back home. 

Balthazar watched the other teen's body vanish off the distance. Once he left, he stared at his wrist filled with numbers. His lips curled, knowing he felt something rare.

Love~