14. Family Trouble

"Stay back." The eldest of the sister, Margo, alarmed Balthazar who stood beside the enterance of the house. The adult was stunned by the behavior of the protective pre-teen which had one hand protecting her two younger sisters and Lucky behind her. Agnes held her pet goat tightly to her chest as Edith wasn't a coward to start a fight with her nunchucks. She stepped away from Margo's defense as she yelled, "I'm not afraid to fight you Mullet Head!" The girl with a pink benie hat showed off her nunchucks. "Edith come back over here!" Shouted the eldest. Bratt waved his hands, shaking his head. "There must a be a confusion girls, I'm not here to kidnap you. I'm just here to see Dru." He smiled his best. Using the hand she held Agnes and her goat with, she placed it on her hip narrowing an eyebrow. "How do we know your not lying?" The sister with glasses asked. "I'm not armed, I swear! Besides those days of being a villain is over!" Agnes grasped her eldest sister's hand. "I don't believe him." She whispered. "Me either." Margo muttered, squinting her eyes towards the adult. Edith swung her nunchucks as her body steadily approached Balthazar. "That's what they all say, punk!" Her legs began to run towards the 80s man in full charge. But she was stopped with the familiar voice of their mother. "Girls!" All four jerked their head towards Lucy. Margo, Agnes and Lucky went into the arms of the redheaded as Edith smacked Bratt with her weapon then joined in with her sisters. 

Balthazar turned to the same women who Dru's brother fell hoplessly in love with, being their partner in the AVL and in marriage. He wished that she could probably be rational with him unlike her daughters. "Oh good, finally an adult I can talk to!" His hands slapped together. His lanky self walked towards the redheaded. "Can you tell me wh-" Lucy pointed her flame thrower on the tip of Bratt's nose as a threat. He blinked in surprise. "What do you think your doing here to ruin my family!" Shouted the redheaded agent. "N-Nothing! I swear!" His hands were up as his body trembled. The infamous hands lowered themselves once he spotted Dru in the corner of his eye. 

The blonde twin stood in the middle of the two adults. "Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here?" His hands slipped on his waist, facing to the redheaded. Lucy pulled her weapon closer to herself, still targeting Bratt. "He's here to destroy us Dru. Stand back I don't wanna hurt you." Her finger lightly touched the trigger. Dru's eyebrows arched. His hand lowered the flame thrower as Dru began to explain. "No Lucy, Balthy I mean Balthazar isn't going to destroy anything." The twin walked towards his lover, wrapping his danty arms around Bratt's body. "I love him." Dru kissed the 80s man cheek. 

"Love?" The girls and their mother asked in unison. 

The blonde one placed his hands behind his back. "I know it sounds crazy, but it's true!" He nodded. "I don't know Dru," The agent scratched her neck. Her eyes glanced at the floor, searching for words. "There's nothing you should worry about Lucy. He hasn't harmed anyone and neither have I." Smiled the twin. The redheaded jerked her head up. "Oh, just stay safe." Her voice whispered, shifting her head to right,"I know, thank you Lucy. I'll be back, bye!" He waved to his nieces and the agent as he left the house in the arms of his boyfriend. 

Agnes began to jump up and down fisting her hand up. "Yay, we have another Uncle! 2 Uncles!" Cheered the youngling. Lucy chuckled. "They're not even married Agnes." Margo said, adjusting her glasses. "I hope they do! So I can be the flower girl again!" Smiled the youngest of sisters~