17. Best Boyfriend Award

"How was your trip to Hawaii?" Balthazar asked, impaling his fork on his appetizing syrup glazed pancakes. Dru, staring at his boyfriend who munched on tawny breakfast with dribbles of syrup attached to his beard. The blonde knew on what his lover referred to. It was his brother's and his redheaded wife's late Honeymoon, they took their daughters and Dru as company. He remembered the scorching rays hanging from above bathing his pale body as his ears caught the crash of waves. Dru placed his hand on his chin. "It was very fun, Balthy." Began he. The infamous celebirty stuck another piece of food inside his mouth, nodding. "The beach was so clear you could see the creatures swimming by and their food was the best! It felt like paradise!" The blonde one squeled. Bratt chuckled. "But," Dru cupped his danty hands over his lover's as he stared at his brown eyes. "We all know being here with you is true paradise." His dreamy lips curved and were touched by Balth's syrup covered lips. "Balthie! Clean your mouth its filled with syrup!" The twin giggled a he licked his lips. 

As the 80s man dabbed his napkin on his lips, Dru searched for something buried inside his jacket. "Hey, you know how you always talked about wishing on having an Emmy Award?" He asked causing Bratt to jerk his head to his lover. "Y-Yes." The mullet man's were tinted. The twin revealed a palm size plastic Award similar to the ones they give out at the Oscars. At the bottom, it read "Best Boyfriend" in black shimmering text. "I found it on a gift shop while I was in Hawaii. I know it's not the best or the type of award you wanted bu-" He was cut off by a brief hug his boyfriend gave. "I don't care if it's not the best, Dru. I love you it!" He spoke between the hug. His hand took the plastic souvenir and held it to his chest, admiring it. "You don't love it more than me, right?" Asked Dru. "Of coarse not, I love you ten million times more!" His lips kissed the twin's forehead~