4. Bubblegum Kissing

The bustling city sparked with various contemporary costly clothing displayed on every corner. Every attire followed the latest fashion trends, which Dru devoted his time for. There was a faint whiff of coffee brewing by coffee shops as well. It caught most of the tourists attention with it warming and soft arms. Or it was the theaters which held a capacity of over a thousand being five stories tall, which caught attention. Skyscrapers towering over the tourists and shops, was a quite show to glance up at. Especially with billboards hanging from their, displaying various news and trends. 

"You know I should be there." Balthazar whispered, pointing at the billboards. His boyfriend, Dru, responded with a chuckle. 

The couple's clothing complimented their wealth and high fashion. For Dru was strolling with a top that barely covered his stomach. His white pants were wrapped tightly around his legs along with a belt that costs a fortune. He sported dress shoes from the finest brand that made his shoes create a glare on how polished they were. Dru's natural blonde hair flew with the wind unlike his diamond earings. He topped it off with his typical scarf, sunglasses he had on at that moment and a golden watch. Meanwhile, his boyfriend, who is still  an 80s freak, dressed unusually fresh. Although he wasn't as quite fashionable as his partner, Bratt sported a white shirt with a leather jacket and baggy jeans. He styled his hair like he typically did despite it getting weird looks. He also wore an earing and a ring on his right hand. Whether they got looks they loved how each other appeared. 

Dru, who carried three shopping bags in one hand, held Bratt's hand with the other. They strolled the city hand in hand. "You don't have to be in a billboard to be famous, Balthy." The blonde one began. Bratt blinked in surprise. "You are famous enough to me and in my heart. The only one who steals the show." Dru curved his lips. Balthazar reflected the smile and held his lover's hand tighter. 

The blonde twin searched for a satisfying store he cared to shop for. Bratt isn't much of fashionable man, but he stayed with Dru just to be beside him. Dru stopped ahead of a window which displayed scarfs. "Oh these look so pretty!" Squeled Dru. His hand placed his sunglasses away from his nose and rested them on his head. "Don't they?" The twin turned to his boyfriend. "Yeah I guess." Balthazar shrugged his shoulders. "Come on," Dru lightly shoved Bratt's shoulder. "Don't be such an old man! Shopping is fun!" He smiled again. Bratt chuckled. "Let's go." The blonde one snatched his hand and ran inside the store. Dru shifted from one scarf to the other, tagging his lover behind him. "Scarfs aren't really my thing, blondy." Bratt said, pressing his finger on the fabric. Dru pouted. "Fine."

Back strolling out on the streets, Dru continued to search as Bratt glanced at the billboards. The blonde one stuck his hand inside his pocket. He reached out for a stick of gum, throwing the wrapper away and the gum inside his mouth. Dru's chewing caused the 80s man to turn to him. "Do you have more gum?" Balth asked. "No, my last one." The blonde twin replied between chews. Bratt frowned. 

"So what else do you like other than scarfs?" Asked Dru, resting his shades on his nose. "You." Smiled Dru's boyfriend. "Come on, I'm being for real!" Giggled the twin. "Babe, I told you already. I'm into trending things. I shop at thrift stores where they have the most beautiful 80s clothing." Explained Bratt.

 Between their conversation of fashion and clothing, Balthazar inturpted Dru with an abrupt kiss. Balth placed his hands behind his lover's head deepening the kiss. Dru was surprised at first but began to enjoy it, for he moved his lips following the rhythm of Balth. His hands rested on the 80s man's shoulders. They didn't mind if they were kissing in the middle of the sidewalk. Even though they'd kissed plenty times, Dru felt like this one was different.

Dru smiled. He began chewing his gum. However, his tongue couldn't find it inside his mouth. Dru glanced up at Bratt who blew a pink bubblegum and winked. "Told you I wanted some." He said. Balthazar left Dru's cheeks sizzling red on how hot that kiss was now~