12. Various Headcanons

For those who don't have tumblr, have some Druthazar Headcanons I post randomly....

• When it comes to hair, Bratt and Dru are two completely different people. For example, Bratt uses a bunch of hair spray which makes his hair as hard as a rock. Meanwhile, Dru is the type of person who puts conditioner on his hair after shampoo two times. As well does he brush his hair everyday 100 times.

Once Balth touches his lover's soft hair, he falls in love. It's so soft and pretty, something which Bratt's haie isn't. Therefore, one of their afternoon hobbies is Balthazar careasing Dru's blonde hair.

Bonus: Balthazar uses the conditioner Dru uses...

• Dru is creative when it comes to sneaking out the house to hang out with Bratt. He doesn't walk through the door like normal people, no if he does that then his brother would begin asking questions. Therefore, he builds a dummy to take his place in bed when he escapes at night. During the day he makes silly excuses like, "I'm going to eat, at a resturaunt, alone, only me, heh." Or "Do you hear that? Its the angels calling me from outside! I should probably see what's going on, bYE!" For some reason, Gru doesn't say anything.

Also Bratt and Dru meet up at a café. Then they go out on their date.

• When its a late afternoon and them being too lazy to function, the day calls for some cuddling back at Bratt's lair. Their restless bodies are drapped against Balth's bed. Balthazar has his head on his boyfriend's chest as he solves his rubix's cube. Muaic sways and connect the two with earbuds coming from Dru's (latest) phone. The music, being 80s of course, Bratt softly sings to it causing his lover fall asleep to the sweet sound of his boyfriend. When Bratt finally solves his toy (which usually takes him a minute), he turn to Deu and fall asleep in his arms while listening cheesy 80s music.

• If Dru and Bratt ever break up for any stupid or smart reason (whether one of them thought the other was cheating on them or one of them ate the other's favorite cereal), they begin to ignore each other. Then, Dru eventually leaves Bratt as he cries in a corner while listening to cheesy 80s music and eating a bucket of ice cream back at Gru's house. Dru is so fragile when it comes to love and Bratt becomes guilty back at his lair. He begins walking back and forth nervously wondering how broke his lover must be. It takes until the next day for Bratt to go back at Dru's arms

They can't stand being without the other for a whole day, it's like torture. Therefore, they rarely fight because it will cause Dru to go in tears and Balthazar doesn't wanna see his angel crying.

• If there is one thing Dru adores about his lover, it must be how he enjoys listening to Balthazar chatter about the production of Evil Bratt. The 80s man usually speaks about this at night time so Dru can fall asleep. Yet, the twin is fascinated by his stories he tells every night with each being better the last. It also benefits Bratt since he enjoys talking about himself and his show.

Not only is it the amazing anecdote which Dru falls in love with, but iys also how soft and whisper-like he chatters about Evil Bratt with passion. Balth does so as he twirls Dru's golden hair. The room is nothing but filled with Bratt's soothing voice and light touches before they cuddle in each others arms and fall asleep...

That's all the Headcanons I wrote so far in tumblr~