24. I Saw Balthazar Kissing Santa

With Balthazar being the new addition to the family, he was introduced into the simple traditions the family had followed long before he came. For instance, he began to pack his bags with his lover in order to fly over to Gru's house for the holidays. Despite the tension still being stiff between the two ex-villains, the blonde twin still had wished for his lover to accompany him. He didn't want Bratt to miss out on any of the action. Especially on Christmas Eve because Dru was going to tuck his blonde waves behind a white wig, his softly shaved chin was going to be taken over by a sea of fake whiten hairs making a beard, and his body was going to be dresses in colors of red and white. For, he was going to be disguised as Santa for his heart melting nieces. 

 When the day came, however, Bratt was stunned how he still found his blonde lover to be strikingly captivating underneath his festive costume. The towering tree which illuminated a blast of green, red, and a bright yellow hue was set amid the jovial family with their knitted sweaters on. With Gru's hand over his wife's waist as she sipped her coffee down, they  watched as their adoptive daughters each told Santa a list of toys they hoped to see the following day.  Bratt from afar glanced over his boyfriend and licked his lips blurting, "Santa looks pretty hot." Dru blinked in surprise as his cheeks turned into a faint red. The redheaded slightly shoved the 80's man's arm. "What? He is pretty hot!" Replied he. 

The youngest of the sisters was the last one to be talking to Santa. Her little hands embraced her uncle underneath the costume as she said, "Merry Christmas Santa! I hope you'll eat the cookies mommy bought. Sorry I couldn't bake them, mommy doesn't know how to bake. Maybe they'll be handmade next year." Lucy scooped her small daughter off Dru's lap. "Ok, I don't think Santa needs to know about my terrible cooking habits." The redheaded's finger booped Agnes' buttoned nose, causing her to giggle. "Well," Gru's hands clashed, stepping forward to his brother. "That's all eh Santa has for today. He needs to get going to the South Pole now." 

"North." Corrected his wife.

"Yes, the North. Now go get ready to sleep." Continued Gru. Lucy lowered herself as Agnes left from her arms. "We gotta wake up early to see those presents!" Lucy added with a smile. The girls chanted presents as they made their way to bed. 

"I think I'm also going to hit the hay." Annouced the bald one. Dru stood up and waved to Gru. "See you tomorrow, brother."
"Goodnight Dru." Lucy and her husband replied.

The 80s man watched as the couple left the room for Santa and him. As soon as Gru and her wife were no longer visible, Bratt approached his lover with lust beaming from his eyes. He began to saunter around the blonde one with his gaze fixed upon him. Then, he reached toward Dru's face and touched his pretty pink lips. As his thumb caresses it, the blonde smirked and parted them steadily. The way his lover's soften lips glimmered begging for a kiss, intoxicated Bratt's mind. It drove him into pleasing urge to kiss him so sweetly. The couple gazed into one other's eyes as Dru sensually licked Bratt's thumb.
The eagerness broke out when Dru suddenly stood up holding Balth's head into fiery. Their lips were so hungry for each others as their lips connected. They were so blinded by their surrounding that all they heard in the silent room was thr beat of their hearts and rush of their breathes.
However, they parted when they faintly heard a familiar toddler voice. The two gasped in shock. For, it was the small innocent Agnes who stood there dumbfounded. "You kissed Santa Uncle Bratt!" She pointed at the redden man. The couple stood absolutely still not knowing how to react nor what to say.

"Well this is going to be hard to explain." Mumbled Dru~