9. Lusting Eyes|Stripper!AU

From the blasting pop music the DJ played, the variety of devotion the men gave to alluring dancers, to the alcoholic beverages the bar offered, it seemed all foreign to Dru. He wasn't a fond of strip clubs, but this seemed like a whole new experience. Around the heart of Freedonia, was a gay strip club that attracted men from all over the island. Once it made headlines, claiming to be the most visited place, the blonde decided to take part of this action. He seemed to be determined to figure out its wonderful attraction the island have been buzzing about.

He sat on a red leather couch from the VIP section which the club had to offer. He crossed his leg then took the glass of wine in his hands. His eyes fixated on the current dancer on stage as he light swung his drink. He crooked his head at the mesmerizing way the man swayed sensually to rhythm. His hands grasped the pole as he slowly lowered himself to the ground teasing the crowd. Next, he pulled himself back to his feet, rubbing his crotch to the pole along the process causing the crowd to roar for more. Dru pulled the rim of his alcoholic drink onto his lips as he sipped the liquid. 

Unlike most strippers, this one was wearing leathercrop top that exposed his chest slightly and hugged his flat body tightly. Money peeked out of his mini shorts that defined his perky bottom. He twirled in ways around the pole that excited the crowd. Dru was quite amazed by the man's talent, for he couldn't take his eyes away from him. As the sripper danced he glaced in the blonde's direction. He winks as kneels down with his legs wide open then he swayed the other way. Dru bit lip. His eyes observed every erotic movement with ease. From the pleasing way he grasped the pole to the way he showed his stunning body to the audience. 

Dru blinked in surprise, as he watched the stripper leave the stage. He pouted wishing he had seen more of him. His mouth swallowed the last bit of of wine down his throat. He began scrolling online on his phone. "I noticed that way you looked at me." Dru jerked his head up, he realesed a gasp noticing it was the same dancer he was mesmerized. His hands were on his hips as he glanced at the twin with lusting eyes. The stripper's figure appeared more alluring up close. Dru took a quick glance up his body before speaking, "I-I'm sorry." Dru shoved his phone back inside his pocket. 

The performer chuckled as he sat on the twin's lap. Dru stared at the dancer as he arched his back. "You must be new here, huh? I've never seen your face in the VIP section." He said. The blonde scratched his head. "Yeah, I am new here." He giggled nervously. "Hey," The performer held Dru's hand and wrapped them around the dancer's stomach. "Quite being nervous. You're in a strip club, relax baby." The touch of the stripper's skin felt soft and warm, he was so foreign to this feeling. "Before I forget, I go by many names like the Purple Devil or Sassy Bratt, call me anything you like. You can even call me yours." He stated the last sentence by whispering in Dru's ears. The way his voice whispered tickled the blonde's ear in a pleasing way. "I'm D-Dru."

Bratt turned his body to Dru, with his thighs on each side of the twin's leg. His fingers began curling Dru's golden hair. "Nice hair Dru." The way the Purple one spoke his name was adoring. Bratt's finger slipped onto the blonde's cheek then he touched his narrow nose. "You're so adorable Dru," He chuckled. The stripper left from Dru's lap. "It's been nice knowing you." "Y-you too!" The twin blurted out. "Bye!" Bratt blew a kiss as he sauntered over his next costumer.

Dru curved his lips, but then he also felt embarrassed. For he noticed how tight his pants became thanks to the seductive stripper, Sassy Bratt~

                          -A/N: thank you for 1K reads!!-