A.D.I.D.A.S

" Honey I'll be home back by late so you have to stay at The dolan's house"

I nodded at my mum.

" It's also a break from school so you can have fun with them."

I go upstairs and sat on my bed. I got my phone out. I was still texting that boy from the party. The night he got drunk.

I still don't know who he is, but he looked young, the same age as me.

" Hurry up Hannah"

I got downstairs and got some off my stuff, I kissed my mum on the cheek and left to go to the twins house.
I knocked on there door.

" Hey Hannah it's been a long time"
Cameron opened the door and hugged me

" I've missed you cam" I said
I entered into the big house.

" There upstairs" she said
I smiled at her.

' Thank you' I mouthed and went upstairs looking for them.

" Bro go the other way round"
" Get that car and fuck that hoe"
" While I fuck her go get the money in the truck"

What the hell was going on?
I enter to see there backs, they were playing games.

" Go the other way round she might be suspicious" Grayson said

They both didn't know I was in the room. I close the door slowly. And watch them from Behind.

" Ethan fuck the girl then"

I holded myself not to laugh. You can hear moans. It was pretty disgusting.

I decided to scare them. While they were playing. I got behind Ethan...

" BO-"

"Argh!"

" Ouch Ethan"

I fell to the floor.

" I'm really sorry Hannah" he said
They both helped me from the floor.

" Your bleeding" Ethan said
Grayson got the kit and continued the game.

Ethan got out a wipe and slowly wiped of the blood.

" Ow" I said slowly.

" Sorry just hold yourself a bit more" he said

He pecked a little bit off more and it was all done.

" Your all good" he said smiling, he got up to put the aid away and came and sat next to me.

" I'm really sorry Hannah"

" Ethan it's okay I'm fine"

" Anyways what where you doing?" He asked

" Remember when my mum said I can stay"

" Oh yeah" he said

We both laughed at the same time.

" Argh fuck this"

I jumped at the tone of Grayson shouting and throwing the controller on the floor.

" Guys I'm going to my bed good night"

" Night"

He left the room.
Only me and Ethan was in the room.

" So did he bother you after all?"

" No"

He looked at me and smiled.

" How's is going with meredith?"

He looked down and didn't say anything.

Ethan and Meredith broke up exactly before the half term started. She was caught having sex in the toilet with Aaron and Aaron is one of Ethan's best mate. Meredith done everything trying to win his heart back but Ethan never went back with her, he also had a fight with Aaron. And when they both caught having sex in the toilets at school. Aaron got suspended for 2 months and so did Meredith.

" I'm sorry for asking" I said

He looked at me.

" You don't have to be sorry"

For a good old 5 minutes we didn't talk and it was getting kind of awkward.

I got up and...

" Ethan I'm sleep in Cameron's room"

He got up and just before I was leaving he pulled me by the wrist and pushed me against the wall.
Our faces were inches apart, I could feel his heart beat and I think he could hear my heart beat too.
" Ethan..." I whispered
" Shss" he leaned in closer, leaving wet kisses on my neck. I let out a small soft moan making him turn on. He looked back at me and looked at my lips...
" What are you waiting for?" I whispered
He leaned in and kissed me harshly. I could feel his tongue making an entrance into my mouth.
Without breaking the kiss, he pushed me towards his bed.
He let go..
" Ethan I don't know about this"
" Relax baby girl"
I could tell he was angry.
" Ethan..." I moaned as he kissed me leaving hickeys all over my neck.
I tugged on his hair. He took of his shirt and bit his lip while looking at me.
" If it hurts just tell me stop" he said taking of his jeans. I took off mine...
I nodded and...
" FUCK ETHAN" I screamed as he thrusted into me.

I'm stopping there, this made me laugh cause the image was in my head 😂.
This chapter is called A.D.I.D.A.S because it stands for: All day I dream about sex. And yeah...
Vote & comment for next chapter