~CH.17~

Previously

What they say next made my heart shatter and I wasn't able to say anything. All I did was drop my school bag.

Now

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" " Sweetie, you need to understand there isn't anything we can do. Your father has already tried talking with his boss, but he refused to keep him at the company." Tears well up in my eyes and fall immediately. "Well can the ban be removed." I said in defeat. My mother comes closer and embraces me in a big hug. "Of course, I've even told yuuma's mom and dad that your grades improved, even though I haven't seen them." I wriggled out of my mom's grip and bent down to my bag. I grabbed my grade card and handed it to her. "I always kept my end of the deal." I said wiping my tears with the sleeve of the uniform jacket.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so proud of you!" Then she embraces me into a bone crushing hug. She finally let's go since I muffled 'cant breathe' and went up to my room. I threw my bag in a forgotten corner of the room and pulled out my phone. I texted my friends all the same thing, 'meet​ me at the park in 30'. I grabbed an overcoat from my closet since the temperature was starting to drop and went downstairs. "I'll be back later, I'm going for a walk." "Okay be safe, call if you need anything." I waved my parents bye and left into the cold weather.

Once I finally make it to the park I see yuuma, Mitski, and masami all sitting on a park bench near the water. I sneak up to them and luckily they don't hear me, "BOO!" They all jump, Mitski ended up falling off the bench. "NOT COOL (Y/N)!" Mitski screams dusting her clothes off. "So, what's wrong? My parents said that they were lifting my grounding, what happened?"yuuma said with worry. "Well I have bad news. My uhhh...." "If you don't spit it out I'll punch you in the stomach." Mitski said with a laugh. "We have to move. My d-" "WHAT!?! YOUR MOVING, WHEN! WHERE! AND WHY!!" "Calm down mitski and I'll tell you. My dad's boss switched him to another company. My mom said that they tried to talk to his boss but he wouldn't change his mind and trust me I blew up to." I said holding tears back, but it didn't work.

"Well, we can still be friends, right?" Masami speaks up. "Well, I don't see why not! She's not leaving forever, right?" Mitski asks. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and cry. Yuuma pulls me into a hug and Mitski and masami join in, making a group hug. We stayed like that for a while then we all finally left the hug and yuuma wiped my tears. "So, what do we do now. Its really depressing​." Mitski asks, "LETS GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!" I giggle at her enthusiasm about food and I just nod.

"Hey! Wait guys. Why don't we invite someone else, I can give him a quick call." They all look puzzled at my sudden change in personality but I called him anyway. "Hey wanna hangout​ with me and my friends. It's like a goodbye party." "Sure but why a goodbye party?" he asked "My family has to move and we want to go out to eat for it, so wanna" I get a yes and give him the name of the restaurant. We all leave the park while I call my mom and tell her I'm gonna be with my friends for dinner. When we arrived at (r/n) I noticed that Oliver was already outside the restaurant waiting for us, and when Mitski saw him she glared at me and I just laughed. "Come on Mitski, he shouldn't affect you that much and besides were all sharing a table so it's ok." I said with small laughter trailing my words. We walk to the door while I get Oliver so we can go inside.When we go inside we get seated immediately and we all shared a long table.

~~time skip till after meal~~

After eating we went to a local arcade so we don't have to say good night so early. We played loads of games and we ended up getting a pink bear plushie with big purple eyes for masami and I won a snow white tiger plushie with big icy blue eyes. Mitski got tons of snacks while yuuma only wanted a black and pink picture frame and Oliver​ got the only small art kit they had. "Yuuma why did you want the picture frame, with the tickets you won you could have gotten something better." "I got the picture frame so I can put a picture of you in it and have it on my nightstand. Speaking of which we're going to that photo booth." He says dragging me with him.

We sit in the photo booth while he sets everything up and we start taking pictures. Most of the pictures were silly but one I made everyone take a picture with me so I can have a copy. Everyone ended up getting a copy of the group photos, that had to be taken several times since Mitski wanted to make faces or put her fingers behind my head. Looking at the pictures made me want to cry but I held the tears back. When we finished taking pictures my friends all walked home with me and gave me more hugs. When I went inside I noticed my parents already packing collectables and pictures.

"I'm home." "Hey sweetie, I put boxes in your room, go ahead and pack up things you won't need for the rest of the semester." When she said that my heart jumped a little, since I still have more time with them. "So we're staying till the end of the semester?" She nods her head and I run up to my room. I flop on the bed and pull out my phone from my back pocket.

To:yuuma from: (y/n)
Just found out I'm not moving till the end of the semester :)

From: yuuma to: (y/n)
Hell yeah!!!! This is awesome we still have time!!! <3

To: yuuma From: (y/n)
Since when did u cuss???

From: yuuma to: (y/n)
XD I dnt do it often since my parents are strict.. u seen first hand that day

Both me and yuuma text back and forth for a few hours then we finally end the conversation and I drift off to sleep.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter... The book will come to a close soon just wanted to let you know.....
(´_`。) *sniff*

srry for typos(^ω^)