~CH. 21~

Previously

The hours passes by quickly and I passed out on yuuma's chest while we were watching the attack on Titan live action.

Now

When I opened my eyes the next morning I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and I ended up turning cherry red. I layed in bed until I heard my mother calling for us to wake up. I turned over to be faced with yuuma's chest, "yuuma, you need to get up. My mom said we need to get ready." The only response I got was a mumbled 'mhm'. Since he didn't want to budge I wriggled out of his grip and left the bed. I grabbed warm clothes for the cold fall weather.

When I walked into the room I expected for yuuma to be laying in the bed half asleep, but when I walk in he isn't wearing a shirt

When I walked into the room I expected for yuuma to be laying in the bed half asleep, but when I walk in he isn't wearing a shirt. I blushed a crimson watching him put it on and then he notices me, "Why are you so red?"he said teasingly.  "N-no reason." he helped me grab the rest of my things since we needed to take the rest of it to the new house.

When we were getting ready to leave I had almost thought that my closest friend wasn't gonna make it. "sweetie if we don't get going we're gonna have to stay at the new house tonight.  It's a four hour drive there and back, that's why we have to leave early. " "I know it is but mitski wanted to come to. She was really upset, so I invited her." My mom agreed with me and said we could wait another ten minutes.

For the next few minutes me and yuuma sat on the porch and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we just talked about the little things that I wanted reassurance on. As we were getting in the car mitski was shouting as she was running. She got in the car and we were on our way to the other house with the remainder of our things like our beds and whatever clothing we had in the trunk. I sat in the middle and yuuma sat to my right while mitski was on my left. While we were on the highway to the new house, that I now knew was in Hiroshima and we live in Kyoto. While we sat in the car bored,  I just leaned my head on yuuma's shoulder and without realizing I had, I fell asleep.

~~time skip~~

I was waken up by a gentle shake and yuuma telling me to wake up softly. I rubbed my eyes and yuuma helped me out of the car. When I seen where we were at I just sighed. I took yuuma's hand and walked into the furniture store along with everyone else and we stayed there for thirty minutes picking new dressers and a new black desk for me. After we left we visited a few more stores to decorate the house with then we were off. Finally we pull up into the dirt driveway and the house was beautiful, it had a nice wall around the yard and I could see a leafless tree in the yard so I assumed we had a sakura tree.