~CH.18~

Previously 

Both me and yuuma text back and forth for a few hours then we finally end the conversation and I drift off to sleep.

Now

For the next couple of weeks I have been trying to set Oliver and mitski up with one another but she just groans and throws a fit about me meddling with it. This morning I get up to my alarm doing what I need to do to get ready for school. After getting cleaned up for school I grab my bag and head downstairs to eat breakfast. When I finished the delicious breakfast my mom makes me, I leave the house and head to school.

While I'm walking a pair of arms snakes around my waist, "What are you doing all alone?" "Yuuma, what are you doing?" "Nothing why." "We're gonna be late and I promised my mom I was gonna get my grades higher." Yuuma finally let go of my waist and we started walking to school. When we got to school yuuma gave me a hug and we went to class.

~~time skip cuz I'm sick of writing bout school~~

The bell rang releasing everyone and yuuma, mitski, masami, and I left together. While we walked I kept asking mitski about not talking to Oliver anymore than she did when we were at the restaurant. "You know what (y/n), you didn't talk to yuuma. You slipped up and left a love note on your desk at home and just so happens he looks at your desk." I blush madly at the thought of that happening. "Well, yes it happened that way but I remember throwing it away. My mom must have been nosy and read it." I said with a tomato face.

Finally the walk came to an end and everyone went to their own homes except yuuma. "Uhm yuuma, what are you doing?" I said with a nervous tone. "I'm spending as much time with you as I can before you have to leave. I don't like that we had to be separated for nearly a month and a half. " he said sadly.  We both walked inside and took our shoes off at the door and went up to my room. I brought my bag over to my bed and pulled out my notebooks to study. "Yuuma can you please not stand by the door like that. You have been in my room before. " I stated looking confused.

He walked further in and sat at the end of my bed and took my notebook out of my grasp. "Yuuma? What was that for?" All of a sudden I notice him slowly coming closer to my face. "y-yuuma!? What are you doing?!" I asked in a worried tone. He realized what he was doing and quickly apologized for what he was doing. When he stood up I was scared, 'what did I do?! Did I do something wrong?! Was he going to kiss me!!' I thought.  I snapped out of my thoughts to hearing my bedroom door shut,  I slung everything that was on my lap on the floor and rushed out of my room to get yuuma. When I made it to the living room I didn't see his shoes so I rushed outside, completely disregarding my shoes.

When I made it to the street I seen him walking towards his house. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him, which I managed. When I get to him I wrap my arms around him and cry a little in the back of his jacket. "(Y/n)! What's wrong!?!" "You idiot!! I never said leave!" yuuma removes my arms from around his waist and turns to face me. Then he pulls me into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. I thought you would have been mad about that." I cry into his jacket and then he does something unexpected, he picks me up bridal style and walks back home with me in his arms. As were walking back we see a car pulling into my driveway behind my father's car. I look at yuuma and he walks a little faster to the house.

When we get to the edge of the driveway we see my mother and father along with a strange business woman with a clipboard attached to her hip. I signal for yuuma to put me down and he did,  I grab his hand and pull him with me up to the adults.  "Mom? Dad? What's going on?" I question with worry.  "Sweet heart  this is miss higaki, she's going to help sell the house. " I felt my heart break and didn't realize that I gripped yuuma hand. "So, you must be (y/n) and you are?" she said gesturing to yuuma. "yuuma, (y/n)'s boyfriend. " he spat. My mother gestured the real estate woman to the house and took her inside, when the door closed I turned around and buried my face into yuuma's chest and felt hot tears stain his jacket. He rubbed my back in a circular motion trying to calm me down.