~CH.20~

*U get to choose a movie in the beginning * (anime choice) =show not movie!!!

Previously

She  it was finally time for everyone to leave I Gabe yuuma a hug and they walked home. I did my nightly routine and went and layed down on my bed and fall asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

Its been a few days and I don't go to school anymore so now I just stay in bed until yuuma gets here. I hold my phone and stare at the time and actually count the minutes down cause of sheer boredom. I threw my body off my bed and went to the kitchen for a snack. I looked in the fridge and found half of a strawberry cheesecake so I took out the container and cut me a medium sized piece. I put the container back in the fridge and poured myself a glass of milk.  I went upstairs to my room to eat since my mom had to send the table to the other house. While I was eating I was watching (sword art online movie,  Black Butler book of Atlantic, wolf children). 

After I finished the cake I places the plate, fork, and cup on the floor then turn my attention to my movie on my laptop. I fall asleep during without realizing, hours later I feel a nudge. I flutter my eyelids open and see a pink blob so I rub my eyes and see yuuma. I practically jump off my bed and tackle him into a big hug, "Well, someone's happy after a nap." yuuma sat on the bed and held me close, "so where is your mom and dad?" "I think they went to check the house and set everything up." "so your actually leaving in two days huh." I nuzzle my head into his chest and mumble a 'yeah'. "then tomorrow I'm staying home so I can be with you. "

"You can't skip, you know what happened the last past time!" "well I'm sure I can't get in trouble since it doesn't bother my family one bit anyway, they barely notice I exist so why not, plus my grades will be fine." I nodded my head resting it on his chest and listen to the beating of his heart. Eventually I fall asleep to the soothing sound but his breathing slowed too. When I wake up I rub my eyes and look at my phone that was behind me on my bed. It read 7:46 pm. I turned my attention to yuuma who was sound asleep so I took this opportunity to snap a picture on my phone.

I sat on my bed watching (ouran highschool host Club, noragami, snow white with red hair.) after the fifth episode I felt yuuma stir in the bed so I looked back to seeing him shiver. I reached to the foot of my bed and pulled my fuzzy (f/c) throw blanket and cover him up. Suddenly I hear a faint sound of the front door and knew it was my mom and dad since they had tossed keys on the counter.

I pulled my phone out and seen he had been sleeping for another forty  five minutes so I turned around and shook him, "yuuma. Yuuma wake up." he stirred a little but instead of waking up he pulled me down into an embrace. "yuumaaaaa! You have to wake up." he fluttered his eyes open and kissed my forehead causing my face to turn into a tomato. "fine I'm up." we both sit up and he yawns rubbing his eyes. He looks at my computer and the seventh episode of (anime choice ^) was on. "What were you watching?" "hmm oh I was watching (anime choice ^)."

My mom came up to my room and knocked on the door"sweetie is yuuma with you?" "yeah why? You can open the door." I questioned her and she did. "your father wants him to leave we have a big day tomorrow." "wait what?!! No yuuma and I are hanging out together tomorrow! You can't make me move and not let us... " "calm down sweetie he can come with us we're going to town so you can decorate your new room and I can get new things for the living area, kitchen, and my room. So yuuma your gonna have to stay here if you want to go with us, I can call your mother for you." yuuma nodded and she made the arrangements. I went to the little basket that held my clothes and pulled out... ⤵

Or

Or

I went to the bathroom to get washed up for bed and went back to my room, then yuuma got ready

I went to the bathroom to get washed up for bed and went back to my room, then yuuma got ready. After we got cleaned up for bed my mother called us down for dinner, which was ordered pizza and pepsi®.  After dinner me and yuuma went to my room.

When we walked in the room my phone was ringing and it was mitski. I answered the phone and she was bawling, she was barely audible.  She eventually calmed down and I told her that she needed to meet me at my house at six am if she wanted to see me before I left. The hours passes by quickly and I passed out on yuuma's chest while we were watching the attack on Titan live action (pretty good in my opinion).

~~~
So the book is coming to an end next chapter...  Sadly but I am going to make another book to complete this one...  I ain't telling what it's about...  Anyways sorry for typos and I'm glad for thos who read this since vocaloids are not a popular x reader choice ^^