~CH.12~

Previously

I grinned from ear to ear and it read 'goodnight​ sleep well, see you at school tomorrow❤.' I replied with a goodnight​ and heart emoji and let darkness take over.

Now

The next school day went by quickly and finally the day came for mine and yuuma's date. I woke up really early since my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest, so I didn't sleep much. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my hair and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and found an outfit layed out on my bed that was made, 'mom' was my only thought.

 I went back to my room and found an outfit layed out on my bed that was made, 'mom' was my only thought

I finished getting ready and went downstairs where I was greeted by my mom making breakfast. "Morning Mom!" I chirped with a big smile. "I'm glad your wearing the dress. You look beautiful, here's breakfast." She says making me a plate and putting it at the table. After I ate my mom stopped me from cleaning the dishes, "Oh no you don't, I'll clean the dishes you just finish getting ready for your date sweetie." My mom said taking the plate. I nodded and went upstairs to get some things together to take with me. I grabbed a pair of white dress socks that went to my knee and went downstairs. I noticed my mom going to the door, 'yuuma must be here' I thought. I put my socks on and went to the door to put my shoes on. "Yuuma you better take care of my little girl, you here me." My mom said with a chuckle. I heard yuuma laugh until I walked to the doorway. "You kids have fun." My mom said closing the door behind us.

"Hey yuuma are you ok?" I said laughing a little. He snapped out of his daze and made me blush ten shades of red. "You look beautiful (y/n), let's go." He said taking my hand. First place he brought me was the park. We walked around the the park for a while and it was beautiful with fall around the corner. The leaves were​ falling all around us, silence filled the air other than the other groups and couples were talking to one another. Yuuma and I had small talk about ourselves, discussing hobbies and favorite foods. After about an hour yuuma brought me to town, the shops were decorated beautifully with fall decorations.

He pulled me to a clothes store and told me with a smile, "I want you to pick some shorts and a shirt. Your not gonna want to wear a dress where I taking you next." "Uhm okay?" I went to the aisles and looked for my sizes. When I found a black pair of shorts that a few inches above my knee and I grabbed a (f/c) shirt with a small (f/c) (fav.Design). I went to find yuuma where he was browsing some jewelry. "Hey yuuma I found something." I said making him jump a bit. "I can see why Mitski doesn't like it when you sneak up on her." He said with a laugh.

He took the clothes from my hands and went to pay for them. While he was gone I looked in the glass cabinet with all the jewelry. My eyes glanced until I seen a beautiful (fav jewel) ring and bracelet set. The bracelet was a (fav jewel) then a diamond after it repeating all around it. The ring had the jewel in the middle with a band of diamonds surrounding it in a circle, the set was Sterling silver and when I glanced at the price my mouth dropped. The set was very expensive, yuuma walked over startling me and he asked what I was looking at.

"Hm oh I was just looking at the sets why?" "No reason." Was all he said. He handed me the bag with the shirt and shorts in it and told me that I should get dressed so we can go to the next half of our date. When I went to the women's restroom to get dressed I had a huge grin on my face from all the things yuuma is doing. I got dressed and put my dress away and met yuuma outside the restroom where he waited. "Ready?" He asked holding his hand out for me to take. I blushed, took his hand and nodded.

His father took us somewhere that I had no idea since yuuma covered my eyes. "Yuuma why do I have to wear a blindfold in the first place?" I asked wanting to know. "It's a surprise, that's why." He said with a small laugh following. I felt the car stop and heard the door open. Yuuma grabbed my hand signaling me that I could get out. "I'll call you when we're done, bye dad." He said then I heard the car drive away. I was told I could take the blindfold off and I did. When my vision cleared and seen where he took me I felt like a small child.

My smile grew wide and I gave yuuma a big hug for bringing me here. "Calm down, we haven't even made it to the gate yet." He said with a bright smile. I pulled my phone from my pocket and the time was only 11:25 am. I knew we had alot of time but yuuma was going to want to get lunch before we went and did anything. He paid for the entrance fee and he took my hand and we went inside.

~~~
Sorry guys but I'm going to split the date up into two chapters.... XD hope you liked it tho... And I know it shorter than the other chapters but the date is far from over. Sorry for any spelling mistakes