Chapter 12

(ANDREA'S POV)

"Andrea! Are you coming?" Mark called across the house. "We're in the car, we need to go if you want to see your dad before visiting hours close!"

Really? I thought we had to stay home in order to see him!

"Okay, I'm coming!" I said, grabbing my bags and guitar. My laptop bag was slung around my shoulder, and my phone was held between my teeth. Mark came into my room, and laughed when he saw me.

"Need help?" He offered, and took my phone and a bag.

"Thanks." We got in the car, and I scooted in by Niki, and Mark slid in after me.

"Seat belts on?" Asked my aunt.

We all nodded.

"Good. Here we go!" My aunt exclaimed.

"Allons-y!" I called out.

"Do you guys want to play Gold Fish?" Madison asked, and I burst into laughter.

"Do you mean Go Fish?" I asked between laughs.

"Whatever, you get my point."

We played "Gold Fish" for an hour or so, and I grew tired.

It's hard work packing to leave the place where your dream might actually come true and you actually have a chance at it and oh goodness I'm rambling stop it Andrea!

"I can't sleep!" I complained.

I saw Mark put in his headphones. He started to sing along with Let Her Go, quietly. my brain decided it liked the sound of that, and let me sleep.

Thank you, brain.

(MARK'S POV)

The song finished on my phone, and everyone was looking at me. Besides Aunt Adele, of course, she was driving.

"What?" I asked.

"You can sing!?" Madison exclaimed.

"Um... Yeah, everybody can sing."

"No, I mean like you can really sing!"

"Thanks..." I said.

Andrea woke up half way through the ride. I decided to text her.

ME: "Good afternoon! How was your nap?(;"

She heard her phone buzz, and picked it up, smiling. I saw her typing a response.

ANDREA: "It was cool! I dreamt that a cow came through my window and wanted their sexy cow shirt back."

ME: "Seriously??"

ANDREA: "No xD"

ME: "I was gonna say... Haha!"

We started to actually talk to each other, and we played Two Truths and a Lie. It's where you have to say two truths and a lie about yourself, and a person of your choice has to guess the lie. I had to go first.

"Okay... Niki, you'll be answering for me." I said, trying to include her.

She smiled. "Okay, go for it!"

"Okay. I once had to save Andrea from drowning after she fell off a sailboat, my favorite color is blue, and I don't like roller coasters. Guess the lie." I said.

"Um... I think the lie is that you had to save Andrea; because she knows how to swim."

Ooh, she's good.

"Well done! Niki, now it's your turn to say two truths and a lie." I said.

"Okay! Andrea, you'll be answering for me." She said, and Andrea nodded.