Chapter 23

(MARK'S POV)

When we got to the recording studio, we were led inside by a tall brunette. Andrea was led inside a room, and she took out her guitar. As soon as she got the 'OK' from the brunette who introduced herself as Izzy, she started to play a song that she had wrote.

"She's pretty good, I can see some good potential here..." Izzy pointed out, and I nodded.

"Yeah, she is pretty amazing."

Everyone was scattered across the room. Some were playing on their phones, Connor was drawing, and everyone else was just sitting there, listening to Andrea play.

"Mark, Andrea wants you." Izzy said, after Andrea had played a few songs.

I went into the small room that she was in, and she smiled, pulling a stool to her side. She patted down on it, indicating that I sit by her, which I did.

"I wrote this song in two parts- a guy part, and a girl part. I know you've never sung this before, but I want to try it." She said, handing me a paper with lyrics and notes on it.

"Okay, I'll do my best." I said, and she started the song off with what I guessed was an E chord; one of my favorites.

The song was about how you never knew exactly what love was until it hit you right in the face. After it was over, we tried at least two more times before we got it just right. After we got done recording it, I left the room and sat back down. A few songs later, Andrea was done, and she was given a CD with her music on it.

"Just take it to the record store down the street, and you can make a cover picture there." Izzy said, and Andrea thanked her.

"You were awesome!" I exclaimed, pulling her in for a kiss.

"Thanks." Oh, I get to take my driving test on Monday!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Awesome, I know you'll do great!"

"Ah, guys, we have to go, we have that interview thingy to go to." Jc said, and Andrea frowned.

"Awe, that sucks. Do you have to go now?"

"Yeah, unfortunately. We'll see you guys around!" They exclaimed, and Trevor hugged Niki before leaving with the boys.

"Okay, so now I want to go home and put these songs on iTunes!" Andrea exclaimed, and got in her car as I started the engine.

"I bet you'll be a hit right away." I said.

"Stuff like this doesn't happen over night, you know!"

----------------------------------

(ANDREA'S POV)

"Okay, maybe it can." I said, talking to Mark on the phone. It was Sunday, and my song, the one I sang with Mark, was in the top 50 on iTunes!

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Maybe stuff like being in top 50 can happen over night..."

"You're in the top 50?! That's awesome! Amazing! Fantastic! Tres Bien! Fantastico!" He exclaimed, making me laugh.

"I love your laugh... It makes me happy." He said, and I blushed. "So... What song made the top 50?"

"Um, the song we recorded together, 'It Hits You'."

"Awesome!"

"Yeah, it is awesome. I'm gonna go get a shower so I can go out in public and not get looks." I said, getting up off of my bed.

"Okay, princess, I'll talk to you later! Oh- I almost forgot! this week, I'll be going out camping with my friends, so I won't be around, starting tonight. I'm sorry I haven't brought this up yet, it was kind of a last-minute decision"