Chapter 15

(ANDREA'S POV)

I woke up with a bright sun in my face. I squinted, and tried to figure out what happened last night. Oh yeah, gardening. I looked over to the recliner next to me, and Mark was sleeping. I giggled, and picked up a piece of grass, lightly sweeping it across his nose. He twitched, and he woke up, sneezing. I sat on my recliner and laughed. He looked at me, smirked, and came over to my recliner, tickling me.

"No, stop!" I pretested, but he didn't stop.

"Never! You interrupted my amazing dream! I will never stop!" He exclaimed, and he continued to tickle me.

"What... Was... Your... Dream about?" I asked between laughs.

"You." He said, and stopped tickling me. He smiled, and so did I.

He kissed me just as Trevor came into our yard.

"Hey lovebirds!" He exclaimed, and Mark and I pulled apart. I laughed, and blushed.

"Hi, Trevor!" I exclaimed, and hugged him.

"Are you all moved in?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, we still have a lot to get inside." I said, and he smiled.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" He said, and ran off to the O2L house.

"What's he up to..." Mark picked up our recliners. "The garden looks beautiful, Andy!" Mark exclaimed, and I smiled, admiring my work.

I had hoped it would look good, considering the fact that the only light I had last night to do this was the moon's.

"Thanks!" I said, and Trevor came back with the boys.

"We've come to help move in! I mean, move you in. We've come to move you in! Wooooooo!" He sang high pitched, and I laughed.

"Thanks, guys! We'll start with my room, since I probably have the most in there." I said, and everyone nodded and got to work.

Soon, we had a black and white rug on my floor, my bedding was on my bed, I had my boxes of random nicknacks on my dresser, and I had my curtains up. My random things for room box was on the floor in the corner, and it held things like guitar stands, music stands, desk chairs, etc. I soon had my chairs out, and the only thing left to do was decorate, and hang up my clothes. I figured I could do that later. We brought the small box of Niki's clothing into her room, and she hung them up. Her clothes didn't even take up 1/4 of the closet.

"Niki, you need to go shopping." I said matter-of-factly

"I don't have enough money, and I don't really know how to shop for myself." She said, and my hand went into my purse.

I have around $300, don't ask how, I've been saving up for years. I also get small jobs here and there like babysitting and yard work that get me some big bucks. Anyways, I told Niki that I was takin her shopping. I asked the boys if any of them wanted to come, and it came down to just me, Trevor, Niki, and Mark.

"Allons-y! I saw a mall over there the other day!" I said, pointing in a direction. One Direction.

That was stupid. But, punny. You're punny, Andrea. Okay, stop talking to yourself, and go shopping; Niki needs it.

"Mom! Niki, Mark, Trevor and I are going shopping at the mall we saw the other day, is that okay?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded.

"Do you need any money?" She asked sweetly; I love my mom.

"No, I think we're good! Thanks!" I said, and kissed her cheek before pulling Niki to the sidewalk. Mark and Trevor followed, and in about five minutes, we were at the mall.