Chapter 18

(ANDREA'S POV)

"I'll drive..." Mark offered, and I shook my head.

"Nope. As tired as I am, I have to drive."

"Why?"

"Because... Just because. Ugh... I'm so tired!" I complained, and Mark took the keys from me.

I got in the passenger seat, and Niki and Trevor got in the back.

"That was fun!" Trevor exclaimed.

"Mhm..."

We got home, and I slowly walked into my house.

"Hey honey, how was it?" My mom asked, and I smiled.

"It was cool. I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm exhausted."

I watched everyone else come inside, and went up to my room. I changed into PJ's, and put my hair back.

I feel like crap...

I lay down on my bed, and my eyes flitted closed. I heard someone walk into the room, it was Niki.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, and I nodded and shook my head at the same time.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel like crap... It must've been something I ate. I'll be okay."

"Okay, whatever you say..." She gave in, and went to her own room.

I eventually fell asleep, but woke up to a wave of nausea. I lay there trying to steady my breathing, but it was no use. I got up and ran to my bathroom.

When I got back to my bed, I slowly lowered myself onto it and turned on my TV. A few minutes later, a sleepy Niki walked in.

"Andrea? What are you doing up?" She asked.

I got up and ran to the bathroom again... I think that answered her question.

"You don't look too good, here... Let me go get a few things." She said, and left the room.

When she returned, she lay the pile of things she had brought on my bed. She took the thermometer, and popped it in my mouth. She also had a washcloth, some tissues, some saltine crackers, peppermints, Tylenol, and homemade ginger-ale. The timer beeped, and she took it out of my mouth.

"103.2" She said, and took out the pill bottle.

She took a pill out, and placed it in my hand.

"Thanks..." I said, and she nodded.

I took the pill and lay back. I opened my phone to check the time... It was 4:00 in the morning. Niki got up, and returned with the wash cloth. She had gotten it damp, and she lay it on my forehead.

"Thank you, Niki."

"No problem... You need to drink something, or you'll get dehydrated.

I nodded, but fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, it was to bad stomach pain. I lay a hand on my stomach, and watched my tv, before nausea came over me. I ran to the bathroom, and when I came back, Niki was in my room.

"Holy crap, Niki, you scared me."

"Sorry, I just wanted to check on you. You still have a fever, by the way."

"Oh... Um, okay..." I said, lowering myself onto my bed.

I got a text.

MARK-"Hey, beautiful! Do you want to hang out today?"