Chapter 25

(ANDREA'S POV)

I stepped out of the taxi, pulling my suitcase behind me, my other hand gripping my guitar case. I walked into the airport terminal, and I got my ticket to Nashville. It was going to kill me to be there, where Mark and I found out we liked each other. This is where it all started. I sat and waited for the plane to be boarding, and finally, I heard the loud speaker announce that my plane was boarding now. I stood up, picked up my guitar case, when I heard my name being called. I turned around, and when I saw him, he ran over to me from across the airport, and I literally dropped everything, my jaw dropped in shock.

"Andrea! Andrea- don't get on that plane! Please, I'm half a heart without you!" He said, but I picked up my things and started to walk to where the plane was boarding. "Andrea... Andy," When he said my nickname that he gave me, I stopped.

"Please don't leave!" He begged, but I walked to the boarding area, and boarded my plane.

I need to end this... I need to get over him.

As I sat on my plane, I fell asleep for the first time in such a long time. When I woke up, it was by the flight attendant, telling me we had reached Nashville. I got up, and I looked up hotel prices; they weren't too bad. I decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn, and bought a room for the night. When I got my key, I slid it into my door, and put my guitar in the corner. I hadn't played for what seemed like forever; and I didn't want to. It brought me no joy anymore. I opened my suitcase, and saw the trench coat that Mark had gotten me.

Why did I pack this?

Then I remembered how I just threw things into my bag. I hugged it to my chest, and tears fell down my face. I fell asleep like that, and when I got up, I got a shower so I didn't look like I cried myself to sleep; which I did. I got into a pair of skinny jeans, and a long-sleeved red and black striped shirt. I left my hair down, and put on a black beanie. I brushed some mascara on; it was the first time I had made an effort since the break up.

Stop thinking about it, your mascara will run. You left him at the airport, there's a reason behind it.

I grabbed my suitcase and my guitar, and walked out the door to the cafe. The breeze was just right, making the day chilly, but not too bad. My hair blew to the side of me as I walked, and when I reached the cafe, they were packing up everyone's luggage. I handed them my bag, and went in the cafe to get coffee so I wouldn't be falling asleep all day. just kidding, I can't sleep. I got coffee, though. I payed, and walked out, sipping my coffee.

(MARK'S POV)

I watched her order a black coffee, which was strange for her, since she hates black coffee. She stood outside as they loaded up the luggage, her hair blowing behind her in the wind. She looked so perfect. I walked outside, and she had her guitar case in her hand, sipping her coffee.

"Andrea..." I said, and she turned around, dropping her coffee and guitar case.

"M- Mark?" She asked, and I pulled her into a hug.

"Please don't leave. Andrea, I'm missing half of me; you! I need you, I love you! I'm so sorry for not trusting you, I was such an idiot. I didn't even come to you before assuming things, I honestly was afraid that I wasn't good enough for you! That's why I believed that rumor so easily, I've always felt like you could do so much better than me. I miss you, Andrea. It's killing me not to be with you. I've managed for two years, but I can't do it anymore! I need you, Andrea, I need you."

(ANDREA'S POV)

"I need you, Andrea, I need you."

I was stunned, he followed me to Nashville.