Chapter 13

(ANDREA'S POV)

The whole walk to the hospital, Connor and I talked about Doctor Who. When we got to my dad's room, he and my mom were playing cards.

"Hi, mom! Hi, dad!" I greeted them, and they noticed the boys behind me. Niki came up and hugged my parents.

"Who's this?" My mom asked.

"This is Connor, Ricky, Sam, Kian, Trevor, and Jc. Also known as O2L." I said with a smile, and each one of the boys greeted my parents.

"It's nice to finally meet you! Andrea never stops talking about your videos. Especially... Was it Connor's? Yeah, it was Connor's." My dad said, and I face-palmed.

"So how are you, dad?" I sighed, changing the subject.

"Oh, just fine... I don't know why they stuck me up in this sanitary crap hole." He said, and I laughed.

"Because you weren't doing well."

He actually looks better today.

We stayed until around 7:30, and then we left for my house again.

"Where are you guys staying?" I asked Trevor on the way back.

"We have a hotel that we have reservations at." He said, and Jc came over next to him.

"No, we don't." He said.

"I thought you made reservations!" Ricky butted in.

"No, I called and they were out of room!" Jc replied.

"It's fine, you guys can stay at my house tonight, but tomorrow, Niki and I are leaving for Nashville to get her stuff." I said.

"Oh, you're leaving? but we just got here!" Connor whined.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice! Tomorrow, you can get a hotel, and Niki and I will be back later that night."

"Okay, that sounds reasonable." Connor gave in, and I smiled.

We reached my house, and the boys scattered throughout my living room, turning on the television.

"Okay... I have a sleeping bag, and I will get blankets and pillows." I said, leaving to grab some stuff for them.

When I came back, Trevor got the sleeping bag, and the rest were sprawled out on the couches and floor. I turned for my room, and went to get changed. I put on my Finn and Jake pj's, and put my hair into a side braid. Niki followed me to my room, and grabbed her book after getting into a pair of my pj pants, and one of her gray T-shirts. Her hair was down, and it was as poofy as ever. She sat down on my bed and opened her book. I went into the kitchen, and boiled some water for tea. I set a tea bag in y mug of water, and added sugar. I was stirring it when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, and saw Trevor.

"Hi!" I greeted him.

"Hi..." he said, rubbing his arm. "Nice pajamas."

"Oh, thanks." I said, and laughed quietly.

"Um, can I talk to you about something?" He asked.

"Sure..." I said, taking my tea and sitting at the table. Trevor sat opposite of me.

"I think... I think I like Niki." He blurted out.

"You... You like Niki?" I asked.

"Yeah... Yeah, I do. Is that weird, or okay, or...?"

"That's... So cute! You two would be so cute together!" I said happily, sipping my tea.

"Really? I just don't know how to tell her."