Chapter 6

(ANDREA'S POV)

It was 8:00 by the time we reached our first location- California. I was exhausted, carsick, and probably looked horrifying. I had probably puked out all of my vital organs and was going to die soon. Just kidding. I felt like I was, though, and I had to perform tonight! We got to our hotel, and the roadies started to unload our bags and haul them to our rooms.

The announcer had introduced himself as Jonathan, and he was grouping us off into rooms. I had a room with Madison and Synthia. Mark had some guys named David and Tanner. They called us off the bus in our groups, and told us to grab our room keys and head up. My group was second to be called. We walked inside the hotel, and went up to the front desk.

"Hello, my good sir. I probably smell and look horrible, but may we please have our room key?" I asked.

The guy at the desk just shook his head and gave me the keys. I took them, and we went to our room. I slid the key in, and opened the door.

"Here's our paradise room, ladies!" I sang, letting them through.

"it's nothing special to me." Said Synthia.

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" Asked Madison.

I grabbed my bag, and threw it on my bed.

"I can't believe they're making us perform tonight!" I whined.

As if on cue, we all had gotten a text.

JONATHAN- "Hello my little magical performers! There seems to have been a misunderstanding. I did not say that you are expected to perform tonight. That would be a shame, as there is no show tonight. Our first show is tomorrow evening. Until then, enjoy California. We will meet in the lobby at 7:00 tomorrow! Chao!"

"Yes!" Synthia beamed. "I'm gonna go see my friend, I might be back later." She said, skipping out the door. My phone beeped; someone had mentioned me in a tweet! It was Trevor Moran! Squeal!

"@AndreaBClark So I heard you're in California... I'm coming to your show tomorrow! Might even snatch a backstage pass! (;"

I jumped off my bed, holding my phone proudly in the air.

"What?!" Madison asked, peering over my shoulder. She squealed when she saw the tweet.

"Lucky! He totally likes you!" She exclaimed.

"What? Nah, he couldn't possibly! I'm just... Just me. And said just me is with Mark!"

"I'm glad you said that; You already stole Niall Horan from me." She retorted.

"Hey! I haven't even met him yet. Hopefully I will..." I said, staring into the distance dramatically, making Madison laugh.

We spent our evening painting our nails with designs inspired by O2L!

(MARK'S POV)

I had to share a room with two guys named Tanner and David. How bad can they be? I had a good attitude about it, until I saw the one I guessed to be Tanner. He was that guy that was hitting on Andrea. The pervy creeper! He came over to me, and held out his hand as if we had never met before.

"Hi, friend, I'm Tanner." He gave me a devious grin.

I pushed his hand away. "You most certainly are not my friend."

"Yeesh. So you're Andrea's boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah, actually, I am."

"Cool."

I fell asleep that night to horrid nightmares of Andrea with Tanner.

(ANDREA'S POV)

I woke up the next morning, and Madison was laying beside me on the carpet. I got up and got a shower. I dressed myself in pink jean shorts, and a white T-shirt. I put my hair up in a bun, and Madison was still sleeping. I left a note saying that I was going out to explore. I grabbed my phone, took a selfie, and posted it to Instagram and Twitter.