Chapter 16

(ANDREA'S POV)

Later that evening, I was sitting on the front porch reading a book. The boys had gone home, and Niki was getting ready for bed. The cool evening air blew past me, and I could see the Sun setting.

This is nice.

"What're you reading?" Mark came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shiver."

"I've heard of that book, is it good?"

"Yeah, it's super amazing." I said, yawning.

He pulled up a chair beside me and pulled out his phone, checking the time.

"I should be home in fifteen minutes." He said, and I nodded. "So, what are your plans for tomorrow?" He asked me, and I put a bookmark in between the pages.

"Nikita and I are going shopping for a dress for the dance." I told him, and he nodded.

We chatted about some stuff, and all too soon, he had to go.

"Bye!" He said, walking across the street.

"Bye!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"I like this one. Oh, this one is cute, too!" I exclaimed, holding up a couple of dresses. I had a small pile in my arms.

"I like this one." Niki said, pulling one off the rack. She also had a pile going on.

We were at the mall, looking for our dresses. I waltzed over to the dressing rooms, and shut the door behind me. I pulled on the dress on top. It was long and flowy, red, and had rhinestones all over the top piece. I walked out of the dressing room, and Niki was waiting to see how it looked.

"What do you think?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"It's nice, I just don't think it's the one." She said truthfully.

I went back in, and tried on an assortment of dresses. The last one I tried on was beautiful. It was a light blue dress that was longer in the back, and it got shorter as it went up, the shortest it came was up to my knees. It had a sweetheart top, covered in silver rhinestones. It was made of chiffon material, and I felt so pretty in it. I stepped out of the dressing room, and Niki jumped up.

"That's it! That's the one!" She exclaimed.

"Yaaaas! I love it!" I said, and changed back to my normal clothes.

Sitting the dress carefully down beside me on the couch, I waited for Niki to change. Unlike me, it was easy to find the perfect dress for her. She came out in a coral long dress that reached past her ankles, it looked light-weight and easy to move in. It had a beautiful top piece that had straps that were thick and went around her neck; she looked stunning.

"You look amazing in that."

"Really?" She asked, spinning around.

"Yes! Lets go pay!" I exclaimed, and we payed for our dresses.

I figured I had shoes we could wear, so we went back home. I hung my dress up, and sat on my bed. I lay down and took a nap.

(MARK'S POV)

I was digging through my closet, taking out every nice shirt that I had. I went through them, and chose a white button-up and a pair of dark denim jeans. I had a pair of brown shoes that would work...

I feel like I'm forgetting something. What are you forgetting, Mark? Andrea's birthday! Tomorrow!

I got up, and decided to go to Random Fandoms to find something for her. I searched through the entire store until I found the perfect present.