Chapter 3

(Quick A/N) I don't own any of the artwork that I use. I just went through the pain and suffering of looking trough Google. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

Nico's P.O.V.

I woke up to a beautiful sight. There was a boy with short, shaggy blond hair. He had a huge grin on his face and blue eyes, just like the sky.

Wait, I thought. Did I actually call Will beautiful? I shouldn't think like that. Will is probably straighter than Zues's lightning bolt. And that thing was spikey, but very straight. I just smiled and tried to hide the faint pink that appeared in my cheeks.

Until Will pulled me into a hug. "How's my favorite Death Boy?" He said, giving me a crooked smile. He looked so... That's enough of that thought, Nico.

"I'm fine," I said while breaking out of the hug, "and don't call me Death Boy." There was about a three second pause. "Sunshine," I added. He laughed.

"You are the worst at comebacks," he said.

"There isn't anything bad about you," I mumbled under my breath. I'm so glad that he didn't have super hearing, or anything. Kayla walked in at that moment.

"Thought you two might want breakfast," she said, flashing an evil grin at Will. I looked at him questionably. He seemed to be thinking about something. It must have been really embarrassing because a slight pink was starting to show on his cheeks.

"Thanks, Kayla," I said. She left. "Whatcha thinkin' about, Will?" I asked. I barely noticed the smirk I had on my face.

"Something I talked about last night," he said. I was surprised that he actually answered, and pretty truthfully.

"What did you talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing." As if, I thought. I was smiling now.

"Nothing being... " I prompted. We were both smiling. Will was the only person that I could actually smile around. Be myself around.

"Nothing being me telling Kayla 'I wish Nico wasn't so annoying'," he said. I stuck out my upper lip and crossed my arms. He smiled. I laughed, and uncrossed my arms. I really wanted to caress Will's face. A friend could do that to another friend... right? I was about to reach up when there was a knock on the door.

Austin walked in. "Will," he said, "an Ares kid picked a fight with Holly, a Nike kid." That was all Austin need to say for Will to rush out of the room. I really didn't want him to leave but when and Ares kid and a Nike kid fight, it's very bloody and messy. The Ares kid wants to show who's boss, but the Nike kid wants to win. A battle where nobody gives up until one is rushed to the infirmary.

Well, since Will's busy there's no point in staying awake. I ate my breakfast and slept. Sleep was boring. And it gave you horrible dreams most of the time. Why would you sleep and suffer the dreams when you could actually do something useful?

I fell alseep as soon as I layed back down.

____________________________________________________

(A/N) Thanks a lot to the first few people who have read this! Love you guys! If your reading this later, thank you, too!

Question: Who is your Godly parent? And who are your favorite siblings?

My answer: My Godly parent  is Hades and my favorite sibling is Nico. Hurt him and you won't ever see the lights of day again. (Meaning I'll send you to the Underworld)