Chapter 36

Will's P.O.V.

It's been a long time since I first woke up. I think I remember the person's name now, too. His name was Nico something. I wonder why he hasn't come to see me yet today. Everytime I try to concentrate on Nico, all I can feel it sadness and pain. That must be all Nico is feeling right now.

Maybe if I sleep, it'll past the time faster.

I'm my dream, I'm at something that looks like an interrogation table. There's a dim light above the cafeteria table that I'm sitting at. Across from me is a boy with messy black hair, and huge bags under his eyes. He had brown, almost black, eyes.

He's the most beautiful thing ever. I try to reach out to touch him, but I'm stopped halfway through by some barrier.

"Who...?" I start to ask, but the person stands up and slams their hands onto the table.

"Will Solace!" He exclaimed. "Where are you?" I look around again. Probably underground. I kind of feel like... I've been here before.

"I think a cave," I say. "But why do you need to know?"

"I'm coming for you!" The person yelled, and frantically started to pinch himself. Why would you do that? Most people on pinch themselves to wake up, right?

"Who-" I start to ask, but was cut off again by the person.

"Wait for me."

I mean... I'm glad that somebody was coming to check on me. Hopefully he'll bring some food, too. I am pretty hungry.

Nico's P.O.V.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I realized something.

I had just talked to Will Solace in my dreams. And he gave me factual information.

How did that work? Would it happen again if I fell to sleep right now?

I let my thoughts calm down a bit. I just miss his so much.