Chapter 11

Nico's P.O.V.

As soon as I opened my eyes, there he was. The most perfect thing on this Earth.

Will Solace.

He must have been watching me while I was asleep because he jumped in surprise when I opened my eyes. I blushed as his sky blue eyes looked in to mine.

"Gods, Neeks," Will whispered, "you look like a lovestruck teenage school girl." ... What?

I took a minute to check out my position. My face was red with blush and I was curled up in a ball, pulling the covers to my chin. I quickly relaxed my posture.

"Shut up, Solace," I said. "Why are you in here, anyway? It's like," I looked at the clock, "five in the morning!" He looked at the opposite wall and blushed.

"I was, um, thinking," he said.

"About what?" I asked. I really wanted to say 'Well that's a surprise!' but I needed to ask him a serious question, too.

"You said that something was obvious yesterday," Will said, "I wanted to know what you meant." Oh Gods.

"Well.. um.. I mean it's all Jason's fault that I heard 'Solangelo' and you were talking to Jason so go shove a tranquilizer in him if you get mad," I said. Will burst out laughing at that, but it only lasted for a few seconds. "But... I... kinda, sorta, maybe...know something."

"What?" He asked.

"That you like me," I said, but I mumbled it so quietly that I think it was inaudible.

"That I what?" He said, smiling. I think he heard and wants me to repeat myself.

"You heard me the first time, Will," I said. "I'm not going to repeat myself." He smiled down at me. I rolled up into a burrito using the covers. It felt like I was getting hugged from all angles. I like it.

"Neeks, one more question," Will said. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you role up into a burrito?" I blushed.

Don't normal people do this for comfort? Well I'm not really normal, am I? I asked silently. Yeah, I have a major problem with physical contact. Except for Wi-... a few select people.

... One select person.

"It feels like a hug," I said. "And you know how I don't like human conta-"

I stopped talking when he sat me up, and hugged me. Will Solace. Hugged Me. Me. Why?

"Um, Will," I asked, while turning a very dark red. He let go.

"Oh, sorry," he said, "I um... had this urge-" I put a finger over his mouth.

"I didn't say stop," I said quietly. He wrapped his arms back around me. We layed back down, facing different directions, attempting to hide the blush that we both had.

"Hey, Will?" I asked, after about ten minutes.

"Hm?"

"What were you going to say? Yesterday at the beach?"

There was a short pause. He tightened his grip around me and I felt him smile into ,y ear and whisper...

"I like you, Neeks." At those words, there was a huge bang on the door.

Jason came crashing in.

"Did you two kiss? Did we miss the kiss?" He asked, clearly over excited. Percy came running in after him.

"No, I don't think so," Percy said, studying our faces. Jason held up a camera.

"Um... can we?" They both said in unison.

"Get out!" Will and I said at the same time. Jason took and quick picture of us cuddling and ran out with Percy. They were both having a huge fit of giggles.

I looked at Will. He was blushing, and I think I was, too. I held my hand up and put it on his face. I caressed his cheek, his jaw, and when I went to return my hand to my side, he grabbed it. And just held it, as we fell back to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

(A/N) You can't really blame them for going back to sleep. It was like... what? Six in the morning? I wouldn't wake up at that time, even if Aphrodite was going to burden me into something horrible. Like a Prom Queen or something!

Question: Have I been putting off Solangelo for too long?

My answer: Yeah, and it's probably going to happen really soon!

Hope you people enjoy! I've already gotten so many reads, and I'm SO happy! Thanks to all of the people reading this! Every read means so much to me!