Chapter 14

Nico's P.O.V.

Will and I walk out of the infirmary, trying to look casual. We hid our intertwined hands behind our back. Will said that I could get out after I explained that I had been in the infirmary a full seventy-two hours, which equals three days.

We walk to the dinning pavilion, and that's when Will and I must separate. Finally. I go to the Hades table and Will goes to the Apollo table. I try to keep my glances twords him to a minimum. We agreed that we would try to keep it a secret. For my sake, of course.

I leave lunch before Will does. It's what I normally do. I start to head twords the infirmary, but then I remember that I can go to the Hades cabin.

I walk in and throw myself face first onto my bed. It feels so good to be back here.

I turn myself into a burrito using the blankets. Nobody else would notice, but I really miss Will. I'm worried that something bad will happen if I'm not near him. A few minutes later, there's a really excited knock on the door.

"Come in," I groaned into the pillow. I made up my mind; I am staying in this burrito. It feels to good to get out of. Percy and Jason enter.

"So... " Percy says, kind of awkwardly.

"We kinda... " Jason says, even more awkwardly, then took a deep breath. "We kind of sold pictures of you and Will... ya know... " He put the tips of his fingers together.

"Kissing," Percy said. They what?

"You two did what?" I asked. My face was on fire, and I gave up on staying in the burrito. I was standing and ready to summon skeletons. "To who?"

"Umm... everyone?" Percy stated, but it sounded like more of a question.

I willed the dead to raise from the Underworld. Their job was to chase Percy and Jason around the camp. I summoned at least two dozen of them.

They did their job perfectly. After they came up from the cracks I made in my floor, Percy and Jason ran out, squealing like five-year-old girls, and the skeletons followed.

I smiled at what I had done.

And I kept smiling until Will entered. That's when I knew I was in trouble.

"Nico di Angelo!" Will said, "Did I say you could raise the dead yet?"

"Well you didn't say I couldn't," I said. This was a battle of wits, and I had won. I layed back down in victory.

Will sighed and sat down on my bed.

"Why did you, anway?" Will asked me after a short pause.

"They had pictures... " I said, but that only confused Will. "... of us... kissing."

Will layed down and hugged me. "You had every reason to raise the dead," he sayed. I smiled. Will is such an angel! I kissed him sweetly.

"Will, could you get out?" I asked. He looked slightly hurt. "Not trying to be mean, but I haven't had a shower in three days." He chuckled a bit a left.

______________________________________________

(A/N) Yeah, yeah. I know, this was one of the worst chapters yet. I had sort of a writers block after writing last chapter. It was just so stupid! But just you wait for next chapter! *evil laugh*

... I actually have no clue what I'm going to do with the next chapter yet.