Special Chapter

GAAHH 3K?! I'm sorry. This was supposed to be released much earlier but I had writers block =~= But guys, are you serious?! AHH I can't believe it!! Thank you all so much!! AHHHHHH I never thought I'd get this many views!! And 150+ votes?? You guys are seriously the best ^^ I'd like to sincerely thank you all for inspiring me to keep writing. I honestly can't express my gratitude enough for helping to boost my much needed confidence about the fact that I write. Kamsahamnida, saranghaeyo T-T
-
To: Evie~

Me
Ireona~!!

...

Me
Yah! Evelyn! Wake up!

...

Me
M
I
N
E
V
E
L
Y
N

...

Me
Aish, you're unbelievable!!

...

Me
Evelyn
Evely
Evel
Eve
Ev
E
Ev
Eve
Evel
Evely
Evelyn

...

Me
Seriously??
Ahhhh, I'll just go over to your house and wake you up myself

...

Me
See you in a bit!! ^^

About fifteen minutes later...

"Evelyn! Wake up!" Samuel shouted.

Wait, Samuel? What was he doing in my house? This must be a dream...

"Leave me alone," I whined as I grabbed my blanket and turned to the left side of the bed.

I felt a small smile appear on my face as I assumed Samuel had given up trying to wake me up considering the silence that had fallen upon the room. Either that or I really was dreaming that he somehow broke into my house.

Suddenly, all hopes of a peaceful sleep were interrupted. Out of nowhere, my mattress started violently bouncing up and down, and so was I along with it.

"Ev-e-lyn~ i-reo-na~" Samuel chanted over and over.

"Samuel shut up," I groaned sleepily, "I wanna sleep!"

Samuel chuckled and I can imagine him smiling smugly as the bouncing miraculously came to a stop.

Of course, knowing Samuel, he was plotting something else to get me to wake up fully. To prove my thoughts right, I felt his breath on my skin as he whispered into my ear.

"Jagiya~ ireona jebal~"

My eyes immediately shot open and I jumped out of bed. I stared at him in disbelief before grabbing my pillow and throwing it at his smirking face.

"Yah! Who are you calling jagiya? Because last time I checked, nobody in this room is in a relationship!"

Samuel burst out into laughter as he set my pillow down and made my bed neatly. "It got you to wake up though, didn't it?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, currently in a grumpy mood since I just woke up. Adding to that, since it was morning, I was still highly irritable.

"How did you even get in my house?" I muttered.

"This isn't your house," Samuel protested.

"Fine! How did you get in my aunt's house?" I corrected.