Socially Unacceptable [1]

+ Socially unacceptable +

"No! That's the point of a caloric surplus Lauren! It's to add weight!" Saige argued as Lauren shook her head.

Lauren and Saige were arguing on wether a caloric surplus is used for adding or losing weight.

We were walking to lunch that afternoon and I wasn't in the mood to get into their argument so I just zoned out and counted how many teeth I had with my tongue, over and over again.

"No you dimwit! It's used for losing weight! You probably don't even know what the hell a caloric surplus is!" Lauren yelled back.

"Yes I do! A caloric surplus is the most important factor when it comes to eating for mass! A caloric surplus is eating more calories than your body burns through daily activities, workouts, and normal physiological processes." Saige crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"No! It's eating less calories that your body burns through daily activities, workouts, and normal physiological processes dumb one!" Lauren rolled her eyes, stressing out the part when she said less.

"More calories!"

"Less calories!"

"More!"

"Less!"

"More!"

"Less!"

"32!" I yelled, smiling wide.

"What?" Lauren and Saige both asked, giving me confused looks they tilted their heads to the side.

"I have 32 teeth! I kept getting insanely frustrated because I kept losing count. But I finally counted it without losing count and I got 32! Wait till Keagan hears about this!" I smiled and jumped up and down.

"Kensley, you sound stupid." They both said at the same time in unison.

They looked at each other and scoffed before looking back at me.

"I mean, I guess I'm not street smart and I might not have some common sense; but I do get straight A's." I shrugged, tapping my toes and twisting my hair.

They looked at each other.

Then they looked back at me and sighed.

"Kensley; what do you think about caloric surpluses." Saige calmly asked.

"Well...I think caloric surpluses are necessary in both losing and adding weight. And they are both important factors in the procedure that you're choosing out of those two; but I might have to say that it is most important in weight gain...mostly because of adding muscle." I said.

"Boom! I'm right, you're wrong! I'm right! You're wrong! Go Saige! Go me! It's Saige for the win!" Saige screamed and sings at Lauren. She smiled and did her little celebratory dance.

"Whatever." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"You guys are still not excited about the fact that I counted 32 teeth with my tongue only? I mean, third time's the charm; if I do say so myself." I smirked and flipped my hair.

"I could care less about your stupid teeth. You're pretty much socially unacceptable..." Saige said to me.

"Sometimes..." Lauren finished, trying to make it sound nicer.