The Truth [32]

Kensley's POV

"Do you have anything to do with this?" I barged into Keagan's room.

She was laying in her bed, chatting.

Clearly on a group chat due to all the notifications popping up.

But then again, she's popular.

"What?! You've gotta be kidding me. You think I framed you?" She giggled, sitting up and looking at me in disbelief.

I gave her seething eyes and nodded.

"You're the only one who can forge my handwriting so perfectly, and you have the same initials as me. And I don't know who was in that picture but it wasn't me." I quickly said.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Honey, for crying out loud, I know it's probably hard to take the consequences of sleeping with a teacher, but why turn it on your twin sister when you know she's innocent and you're not?" She asked in a weird high pitched voice.

"Because I didn't sleep with Mr ducking Davis damnit!" I raised my voice.

Her eyes widened.

"I know you did it. There's no way it wasn't you." I shook my head.

"You're crazy. Have you taken the pills today?"

"It's not about my deficiency or my pills, it's about the truth. And I'm going to bring out the truth whether you like it or not." I walked closer to her.

"You think going around school and telling everyone that I did it will make people believe you? If you think that's gonna work, then you're living in a dream my friend." She laughed, shaking her head.

"I know that's not gonna work. But I know what will." I crossed my arms.

"Nothing's gonna work. Especially when I didn't do it." She picked up her phone.

"Fuck you." I seethed, walking out of her room and slamming her door shut.

I've got a plan.

A pretty damn good one too.

And I'm starting it ASAP.

But first, I've gotta join the schools broadcasting club, and from the looks of it, they need more members.

For sure.

++

"Sorry, we don't accept people who sleep with teachers." Natalie laughed as more people joined in.

And there I was, standing at the broadcasting committee room, asking for a spot in their club.

"Natalie, stop." Max, the team captain walks towards me.

"Max." He smiles at me, extending his arm out for a handshake.

I looked at his hand, surprised.

Mainly because it's been a while since someone's been nice to me.

Or wasn't against me.

And it felt really good.

I looked at him, confused look.