Acely? Kenace? [36]

Ace's POV

"Chelsea, I've gotta drop you off at your friend's house." I groaned as I got the keys to the Range Rover.

"Do it quick Ace, I'm missing out on Truth or Dare." She came out of the elevator, using her phone.

I rolled my eyes.

++

"Hi, is Kensley home?" I hopped out of my car later that day.

Her mom was just entering her car to leave.

"Yea. She's in. But she's grounded. And so is her sister. You're looking for Keagan maybe?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, Kensley." I sighed, smiling.

She gave me a confused look.

"Yep, they're both in. I'm off to work so ciao." She said before driving off.

I gave her a confused look as she drive away.

What's up with her?

I shrugged it off before going to the doorstep and ringing the bell.

It opened up to reveal Keagan.

"Ace."

"Keagan." I nod, smiling.

"Is Ken home?" I asked.

"Yea we were just making cookies. Wanna join?" She asked, opening up the door wider.

"Sure." I mumbled.

"Fuck fuck fuck I burnt my fingerrrrr Keagan pass me the ice!" I heard Kensley yell as I automatically smiled.

"What ice headass?" Keagan laughed, opening up the freezer.

"The ice I told you to put in a bag but you clearrrly didn't!" She yelled and got up from the floor.

"Holy shit plankton what're you doing here?!" She wiped her red face.

"I came to hang out" I laughed.

Her and her sister both had on aprons.

Keagan's was clean but Kensley's on the other hand was covered in chocolate and flour.

"Why're you so messy but Keagan isn't?" I laughed, walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know maybe it's because I have ADHD." She jokes as all three of us laughed.

I sat on a barstool as I watched Keagan hand Kensley a bag of ice.

She put it on her palm, using her other hand to wipe the sweat off of her forehead.

"How'd you burn yourself?" Keagan laughed.

"Well," She started and I smiled, already knowing this was gonna be funny, "I touched the oven racks, not knowing that it was already preheated by somebodyyyy." She raised an eyebrow, looking at her sister as Keagan laughed, holding her stomach.

I watched as Kensley rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Ace aren't you gonna help out?" Keagan asked, smiling.

"Nah, I don't cook." I shrugged it off.

"Umm excuse me? You don't cook a cookie, headass." Kensley retaliated, making me smile.

"But the work cook is in the work cookie." I crossed my arms.

I watched as she gave me a confused look.

Then she smiled, making me smile even more.

"Well that doesn't count." She laughed as her sister joined in before I joined in laughing.