More kissing... [21]

"You going to homecoming with anyone?" Luca asked me as he drove me back home.

It was about thirty minutes after the big fight in school.

I cleaned him up a bit, not making him look to "beat" up or anything.

I asked if he's hurting.

He said if I kissed him, it will make him feel better.

So I kissed him on the cheek and he rolled his eyes and smiled.

Then I actually kissed him on the lips.

Now he was driving me back home since I don't have a ride home anyways.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Get a ride back home and hang out with Luca.

"What are you thinking about in that little mind of yours huh?" He teased, lightly poking my head with his finger.

I giggled and playfully pushed his hand away from my head.

"Just...thinking."

"About?" He asked, smiling.

I looked out of the window and shrugged.

"I don't know....I think I was just thinking about the events that happened between the past hour...it's pretty shocking. I mean I know things like this happen on a daily basis in the popular world that you and your friends live in, but it's weird being a part of it now. I mean I'm not calling myself popular or anything-"

"Popular world?" He asked with a confused face.

Geez, sometimes I forget that the boys forget they're in this "clique" with popular girls...

"You know, your popular clique! Where you and all your friends use all the popular girls and pass them on to the next guy like a little puff and pass cigar." I shrugged.

Shit Kensley, you just said that.

"Damn...that was a bit deep-"

"Sometimes things just slip out, so you're gonna have to deal okay?" I asked.

"Of course, princess." He smirked, briefly looking at me before looking back at the road with a clenched jaw.

Heat creeped up my neck and to my cheeks.

He saw I was blushing and smirked, gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"So, back to the question. Homecoming?" He asked.

"Ahaha, I don't go to things like that." I nervously laughed.

"Well, you should go this year. It's pretty fun if you make it fun. It's pretty crazy actually. There's a bunch of sick after house parties that everyone goes to late at night till the early hours of the morning-"

"Yeahhh...no."

"Pwease?" He pouted like a lost puppy.

So cuteeeee

Oh gosh

"Under one condition." I started.

"And that is?"

"You have to get me another Simpsons sticker for the bottom of my skateboard from the thrift store." I smiled, crossing my arms as we stopped at a red light.

"Wow, I was over here thinking you'd ask for a car. I mean I'll get you a car-"

"Luca no! The only car I'm driving is in Mario cart! And technically those aren't even cars for that matter-- the point is, you have to step foot into a thrift store with me." I laughed.

"Oh god no! I'm never setting foot into a fucking thrift store!" He chuckled.

"Well, I guess I'm not going to hoco then-"

"Wait!" He raised his voice.

I raised my eyebrows, looking at him.

"You have to kiss me...in front of the school again." He smiled.

"And then you get into another fight with 'Mr. I-own-every-girl-in-this-damn-school' and I have to clean you up again? No!"

"Haha, nice name for Ace." He chuckled.

"Why in front of the school?"

"Because, I want everyone to see that you aren't a wimpy ass girl who can't do shit." He smiled, shrugging and pulling up into the driveway.

Interesting...

I looked at him for a while and he stares at me back.

His eyes flash down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"But why not right now?" I asked, smiling.

"You're really not what I taught you were, little miss good kisser" he mumbled, leaning in and locking his lips with mine.

•••