Expect the Unexpected [8]

+ Expect the Unexpected +

Would you have ever guessed that the school's Mr.Popular/ Girl magnet/ Bad Boy would ever be walking inside your room?

I would've never guessed that.

But this "expect the unexpected" thing was becoming a big reality in my life.

And normally, there wasn't really a need for me to believe in that "expect the unexpected" crap because, my life was nowhere near what I was experiencing right now.

I blame Mr.Morris for part of this.

If he didn't make Ace my partner for this crap project, then I wouldn't have to be expecting the unexpected!

"It's a little messy but that's how I like it." I shrugged as we both walked into my room.

White walls, light/ mint green dressers, closet, desk and cabinets.

I painted my door red....

Don't ask why.

A bunch of The Simpsons, Stranger things, Chewing Gum [its a British Netflix show], American Horror Story, Star Wars and Family Guy posters and drawings on the walls.

Collectibles and knick knacks on the table.

A huge jar filled with dum dum wrappers.

"Dum dum wrappers?" Ace asked as he picked up the jar on my desk.

"It's for a huge contest. If you have any, you're free to give them to me." I shrugged and he smiled.

I had plain white bedding that looked like cumulonimbus clouds.

And my mattress had 2 extra padding of memory foam so if I sit or lay in it, it's really soft and I automatically sink in it.

My TV was still paused. Just a normal flat screen.

I had lots of pillows, and I had a white lamp with a red lampshade.

"Namaste in bed?" Ace chuckled as he picked up one of my accent pillows.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fries before the next bag of fries?" He had a confused face on as he picked up another pillow.

"Santa isn't real, let's keep it that way." He slowly and quietly reads another pillow.

Yea, I had the weirdest pillow collection.

Then of course, my glow in the dark stars on my ceiling.

I also had a black mat on the floor that said "leave, now."

He looked at the mat, then he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows as I shrugged.

The half eaten cookie was still on the bed, and of course, he gave that a confused look.

I would've given it a confused look too if I were him, because right now, that cookie on my bed looked like wrinkled pigs brain residue.

"W-what's that?" He asked, slowly pointing at the cookie.

"Half of an oatmeal raisin cookie. You want it?" I asked, picking it up and shoving it right in front of him.