Poolside Stargazing [38]

••Kensley's POV••

"And and and and I'm also smarter." I laughed as Ace joined in.

He took me to Cheesies that night after prom.

Keagan went off with some boy.

Lord knows what they're doing.

Yes, Ace and I looked really fucking stupid sitting at a Mac and Cheese joint in a prom dress and a tuxedo, laughing hysterically at literally anything that came out of both our mouths because we're drunk as hell, and flirting to the max.

I watched as Ace took a sip of his water from his straw as he looked around us.

He looked....amazing?

His hair was slightly messy, but it looked intentional.

His eyes were a grayish blue as his thick, long and dark eyelashes fanned over his eyes.

I looked at his perfectly structured face, and his pointy nose which had his faint freckles scattered over the top of it.

His lips looked full and had a flushed red and pink color.

Very kissable.

The first two buttons of his white formal shirt were undone, and so was his burgundy tie, which matched my dress.

His sleeves were rolled up to his forearms and elbow, showing off his toned muscular arms and arm veins.

His suit jacket was placed right next to him in the booth.

"Wonder what she's looking at." I heard him say in the background of my thoughts.

"Damn it Ace, you're so fucking hot it's crazy." I looked back into his eyes as he laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm still not used to the bold Kensley." He licked his lips.

I watched as he took another sip of his water, his lips perfectly molding around the straw.

"Ace, I bet your lips could perfectly mold against my lips as they did to that straw." I raised an eyebrow.

I hate being drunk.

And horny.

But I also love it.

"Damn, you wanna take this to the car?" He bites his bottom lip.

"Yea, but we haven't paid for my Mac and cheese, and I also haven't eaten it because I've been too busy staring at you." I laughed as he joined in.

"Bill." The oh so familiar waitress came to our table.

Lynn.

"Long time no see lover boy." She winked at Ace.

Ok, that was it.

I know Ace and I aren't dating but this twat needs to get it in her sane mind that Ace is not into her.

"Alright Lynn, maybe you don't get it yet? Ace," I stood up, pointing at him, "is not your lover boy mkay? He has a girlfriend, and she's standing right here." I pointed at myself.

"So if you could back the fuck up and stop flirting with my mans, that would be perfect. And also, pull your skirt down, nobody's looking at your flat ass." I mentioned as people "ooed"

I sat back down, looking over at Ace who gave me the biggest smile ever.

"I bet he's cheating on you." She mumbled under her breath, still making it audible for me to hear.

I waited until she collected the bill.

And when she did, I stood up, holding Ace's cup of water in my hand, and dumping it over her head.