Emotionally Challenged [18]

+ Emotionally Challenged +

Have you ever been so emotionally challenged that you lay down on the bathroom floor, letting your nosebleed flow and stare at the light, hoping you will eventually become blind, but you quit looking at the light because it hurts like hell?

Well, I did that for thirty minutes in my bathroom.

Oh, an addition to that was hearing the background sound of a really good looking boy banging on the door asking you to come out and talk.

At this point, what the fuck is talking?

How do you even do it?

Why do I have to be so damn not-normal?

Why does my own twin sister hate me?

My did I kiss the school's fuckboy, bad boy, everything boy?

"I swear I'm going to break your door if you don't come out! You've been in there for like twenty minutes." He groaned.

"Thirty minutes actually but who cares...." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

I ignored him.

"Ken........please." His voice cracked.

Damn...

I got up and unlocked the door.

He was a lot taller than me.

I was pretty short.

My nosebleeds had stopped but I still had some blood stains on the skin on top of my lips and at the bottom on my nose.

His hair was messy, but a sexy kind of messy.

It was like an intentionally type of messy, like he meant to do it.

He looked at me.

I looked up at him.

This went on for a couple of minutes.

I looked at the floor, cracking my knuckles.

"Ken?"

I looked into his eyes.

Stormy today.... with a hint of sorry.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"You saw it in the video so why are you asking me?"

He sighed, "why don't you tell me these things?"

"There's something called being threatened." I raised my voice.

I looked down and sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry." I quietly said after I realized that I just yelled at him.

He clenched his jaw.

"Don't let what they say get to your head-"

"Well what if it's true Ace? What if all they said is true? At this point-"

"It's not true-"

"It is!" I yelled again.

He blinks a couple times.

"You just go around, fucking girls and using them and cheating on them, not caring about how they even feel about you. And all they do is tell their friends and they all get happy that you fucked them. And they suddenly get popular. Can't you just stop your fucked up ways and actually take into account of how girls actually feel about you?" I yelled some more.

I had officially lost it.

"Why am I with you anyways? Why do I kiss you and allow you in my room? Why? I'm such a retard for letting you..." my voice cracked.

My nose tingled, letting my know that the tears are coming.

"And I'm not just talking about me, I'm talking about all the girls. What if they actually want something with you? I bet you've never had a true relationship with someone. Do you know how fucking disgusting that is? The way you act disgusts me! And you're so damn full of yourself and you think that you are on the top of the food chain because every girl wants you! But isn't it such a damn shame that nobody knows you for you? They only know you for what you do, and your life is fucked." I seethed, tears rolling down my eyes.

I broke down, putting my head in my hands and sliding my back down the bathroom door, sitting down on the floor.

I sobbed and cried but I tried to stop crying because this was very embarrassing.

I never cry.

Literally.

I don't.

No matter how many times I've been made fun of in school, I let it go in one ear and go out of the other.

But since this whole "expect the unexpected" thing started, and my life turned upside down, I've been crying so much lately, and I get so surprised to see myself cry.

"If you don't want to stop being such an asswipe, then continue whatever it is you're doing, just leave me out of it. Stay away from me. Go back to your old ways. Go fuck another girl.  I just can't believe that the one boy that I had ever done anything with, only wanted me for-" I started but couldn't finish.

I looked up at him.

He had-

What?

What the fuck?

Ace....

Miller.....

Had tttttttt.....

Tears in his eyes....

Because of.........me?

This can't be real.

I pinched myself.

Not dreaming.

I blinked in shock.

Yea I can't handle this.

"Get out." I finally said.

He looked at me for a while before turning around and walking to my door.

He turned and looked at me one more time, then closed the door.

I listened as he walked down the stairs and out of the front door.

I sighed and slapped myself in the face.

"Shitttt that hurt." I shut my eyes, rubbing my cheeks.

I thought to myself....

Even after all the shit I just told him...

Crying didn't change a damn thing.

--------------------------------------------